id just like to ask for a list of brands that will have guitars with a price range of about $900 to $1500 australian, that are good for jazz or blues.

if you could name a specific guitar thatd be good but just some brands to look over. ive searched trough most of Gibsons, epiphones, fenders and ibanez's without finding anything that catches my eye, so i havent played any yet. yeah, so any other brands would be good, or specific guitars from those brands. thanks.
Fenders are very good for jazz to rock. but if ur specific about playing jazz and only jazz for me it would either be a telecaster (fender) or a semi hollow body guitar (try Gretch!!!!!!!!!!)
While you're talkin about jazz, can you suggest me some good jazz guitarists I can get some influence from? (I'm joining a jazz band at uni)

And look at some PRS guitars, loads use them for jazz.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by andrew.tran
Fenders are very good for jazz to rock. but if ur specific about playing jazz and only jazz for me it would either be a telecaster (fender) or a semi hollow body guitar (try Gretch!!!!!!!!!!)

Telecaster can be used for more than Jazz.

But it is quite good at it. Definately a hollow body guitar would be great, or a strat. or a tele.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
some sort of semi hollowbody. im dont know much about jazz but it seems that alot of jazz players use them.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER