To know what the first ever piece of music you heard was...

Even if it was like, in the hospital when you were born, or on the car ride home.
Just think it would be cool to know.
Also, knowing the last piece of music you'll ever hear would be cool too, but then again you might cringe in fear everytime you listen to it, or try to change fate by never playing it

Yeah.

Edit: To make it more interesting, maybe hazard a guess at what it might've been.

Mine was probably Beautiful South as my Dad played that constantly in the car
Now I feel lame.
Last edited by :Revenga: at Sep 11, 2007,
Quote by :Revenga:
To know what the first ever piece of music you heard was...

Even if it was like, in the hospital when you were born, or on the car ride home.
Just think it would be cool to know.
Also, knowing the last piece of music you'll ever hear would be cool too, but then again you might cringe in fear everytime you listen to it, or try to change fate by never playing it

Yeah.

How would anyone remember what the first piece of music they heard was? And I doubt anyone else (mother, father etc) would have been paying much attention to what music was playing when they had a newborn child?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I suppose it would sort of cool, but there's no real way of knowing. I do however know what music I remember first, my father used to sing songs from the eighties, I think they were, so I have a lot of early memories of 'GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!'
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by metacarpi
How would anyone remember what the first piece of music they heard was? And I doubt anyone else (mother, father etc) would have been paying much attention to what music was playing when they had a newborn child?

If you read it again you'll see that I was saying it would be cool to know, not that I was actually asking anyone
*Hangs head in shame*
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
umm i know when i was born there was some orchestrated piece playing, but 1st song i remember as a child is Blackened, Metallica
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
I remember that it was the Offspring album "Americana" that first made me want to pick up the guitar, and it was The Strokes' "Is This It?" that first got me really into music. I have no idea what my first song ever heard was though.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████