Girls use Abortion as a form of Birth control?

It really makes me angry.

For example, my ex is on her THIRD abortion because she refuses to have sex with a condom.

When I ask her why this is, her response is ''have you ever had sex without a condom???!?!?!! it feels s0s0s00s0s0 good!''
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Last edited by rickyy at Sep 11, 2007,
While I'm pro-choice I really have no respect for people who use it as birth control. I know of several girls who have, all stupid brats that are around fourteen years old who think abortions are easy ways of not using a condom.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
yeah never heard of it really being used that way, but yeah thats just wrong
im pro choice also but take some care
I don't see anything wrong with it, it's basically no different to sex with a condom. You have sex without having a baby, just one time the baby comes slightly closer to being born. Yeah, it's kinda a stupid thing to do having that many abortions when she could just be on the pill, but it's her decision, I don't think it's anyone else's place to say it's wrong.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 11, 2007,
Quote by rickyy

For example, my ex is on her THIRD abortion because she refuses to have sex without a condom.

When I ask her why this is, her response is ''have you ever had sex without a condom???!?!?!! it feels s0s0s00s0s0 good!''

Also, don't guys wear condoms? Unless they have them things that they stick up there. Tell her to buy one of those, they are probably cheaper.
Are we talking about going to a clinic and having the kid aborted, or taking the morning after pill?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
lol abortion as a form of birth control? She can have fun burning in Hell.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Yakult
Are we talking about going to a clinic and having the kid aborted, or taking the morning after pill?

that's what i was thinking, because the morning after pill aint exactly an abortion is it?
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by teegman
Virgin alert!

You know what I mean...
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
She gets abortions.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy

For example, my ex is on her THIRD abortion because she refuses to have sex with a condom.

Some Idiot is already out there to punish her by gifting her AIDS

Don't ban me
Hi
I'd rather that than another generation of chavs who'll just scrounge off the state for their lifetime.

But then again has she not heard of the pill?

I agree sex is better condomless (obviously - I'm a male, but my gf thinks so too)
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
TS, it's not right for a girl to do that, but you can't change it, and getting angry just gets you angry... nothing more. Just leave it.

Quote by whalepudding
I don't see anything wrong with it, it's no different to sex with a condom. You have sex without having a baby, just one time the baby comes slightly closer to being born.
I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I'm anti-abrtionist. I'm not the type who stands outside Clinics with boards with pictures of dead faetus's on them but i think it's kinda cruel especially when the woman is just lazy/dumb and wont use a johnny.

wow...

She's never heard of the birth control pill? Morning after pill? Pull out system *ok I know it doesn't REALLY work*

I mean THIRD abortion!?!? That's crazy...

She rich? I'm sure these things arn't cheap...
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by teegman
Wow, aren't you just leaking wit and humor.

Please do us all a favor and just abort yourself before you torment anyone else with your pathetic drivel.

Hypocrisy at it's finest, ladies and gentleman.

I generally believe its the choice of the mother abort her baby or not; I don't judge people that do and I respect their decision. However, as a general rule, I believe abortion as a form of contraception is wrong. If you ex girlfriend enjoys sex without a condom so much she should be on the pill.
Quote by teegman

Please do us all a favor and just abort yourself before you torment anyone else with your pathetic drivel.

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

You insult someone, then when someone does the same to you, you have your ****ing period?

Simmer down.
Quote by Mathamology
Hypocrisy at it's finest

I generally believe its the choice

Switch those its/'s around, mate.
Quote by teegman

Chill out.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by Mathamology
Hypocrisy at it's finest, ladies and gentleman.

I generally believe its the choice of the mother abort her baby or not; I don't judge people that do and I respect their decision. However, as a general rule, I believe abortion as a form of contraception is wrong. If you ex girlfriend enjoys sex without a condom so much she should be on the pill.

Amen. Abortion's an awful form of contraception: it's not something that's there to be used by immature teens who can't be f*cked to buy condoms or go on the pill, it's there for people who have to make a hard decision about whether or not they're able to look after a child at that time and not to be taken lightly.

I'm pro-choice, meaning that I think abortion is every woman's right, but that it's serious business (much like the internet )
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Amen. Abortion's an awful form of contraception: it's not something that's there to be used by immature teens who can't be f*cked to buy condoms or go on the pill, it's there for people who have to make a hard decision about whether or not they're able to look after a child at that time and not to be taken lightly.

I'm pro-choice, meaning that I think abortion is every woman's right, but that it's serious business (much like the internet )

Absolutely.

Abortion is something I'm very strongly opposed to. I cannot justify terminating a life before it even begins.

If for some reason the mother is unable to care for a baby, adoption is always an option. There are so many people who would love to have children but are unable to, so why would anyone want to throw away such a precious gift like that?
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
^ Maybe because the world is horribly overpopulated. There are already thousands of babies for these people to choose from, many don't get chosen and end up being raised in a foster home.

Plus some people don't want to go through the actual pregnancy.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Here's the problem I've found by observing teens: kids don't want to take responsibility for their stupidity.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by CodySG
Plus some people don't want to go through the actual pregnancy.

With few exceptions, pregnancies are completely under their control. There are plenty of things people can do to prevent getting pregnant.

And if they don't want to go through the pregnancy, then perhaps they should do those things.

I'm just saying, is all.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Last edited by K-Lizzle at Sep 11, 2007,