Page 1 of 2
6 pints, 2 malibu and cokes, two double vodka and cokes (sunked) and 3 shots of sambuca before we decided we should have Sanke Bite the rest of the night... ugh... and on a Monday night too... We even tried to barge into the kebab shop when they were trying to close...

So, anyone got any good hangover cures/rituals? Toast with strawberry jam and a cup of tea... seems to do the trick most times... not today tho...

Edit - Oh, and i did try the search bar... didnt see anything like this
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Homous on toast. Can't beat it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Very concentraded lemon juice (takes care of the liver ), aspirine and a hot bath
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Fry up baby!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by StueyALBB
get drunk again

There's been research that shows that the effects of a hangover are related to the body processing the methanol found in drinks, it's the formaldehyde and formic acid released during this reaction that create some serious pain. The way it works is that all the ethanol is processed before the body touches the methanol, so by starting drinking again there is more ethanol to process and hence the methanol processing is delayed. So if you need to delay a hangover then a few beers will put you back on track. This is also why drinks with low levels of methanol, such as vodka (the good stuff anyways), is much less likely to give you a hangover, than say, red wine or rum.
This has been researched the best cure for a hangover is bacon, eggs, sausages, beans and chips.

Brainiac said so too.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
A BEER

seriously, I don't care what the guy above me said, if you have a hangover, the best thing you can do is drink a pint when you wake up. it is a one-shot-hangover-cure-guarantee! best of all, you won't have a hangover the next day either!
(Yeah, I know what you said about just delaying it, but it's rubbish, and will only work in theory, I got EXPERIENSSEE!)
Quote by aaron13
Marijuana.

Eugh... weed with a hangover? I've tried that and I thought I was going to die afterwards
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Stukart
A BEER

seriously, I don't care what the guy above me said, if you have a hangover, the best thing you can do is drink a pint when you wake up. it is a one-shot-hangover-cure-guarantee! best of all, you won't have a hangover the next day either!
(Yeah, I know what you said about just delaying it, but it's rubbish, and will only work in theory, I got EXPERIENSSEE!)

I had a bottle of beer once when i woke up with a hanover and it didn't fully 100% cure the hangover but it did make me fell a lot better than i was earlier that morning...
The best is of course a couple of shots of vodka...
And it makes you feel fantastic. Back on track.
a glass of vodka-o 1:3 should do the trick
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Hair of the dog! Seriously.

Otherwise, I find a shower, big breakfast (provided you can keep it down), lots of water and a cup of tea help a lot for me.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
I would go have another drink... but all i have in the house is Bailies and Buckfast! :S am NOT trying that kinda Hair this morning!
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
One of those multi-vitamins with vitamin B in it and water before bed and when you wake up, you won't get a bad headache or feel very sick even if you got pretty ****ed up the night before. A shower always goes good too.
a big greasy breakfast (eggs, hash browns, sausage if you wake up early enough for breakfast...a cheesburger and fries if you don't).

also...Gatorade helps a lot
I just puke and nearly die...I have no cure!!!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
You got to be careful with a big greasy fry-up, make sure it isn't too greasy or the fats with mingle with the left-over alcohole and make you sick.
^good point.

ALSO**

To lessen the effects of the hangover:

Drink 2 huge glasses of water before you go to bed.

or (if you have drank WAYYY too much and you know that the hangover is inevitable...) you're gonna want to go ahead and make yourself puke, it sucks but it will help immensely the next morning.
Quote by Moggan13
^
I don't need to make myself sick when i drink...

hahaha, yep...it happens automatically for me too on occasion

Water before you go to bed and water when you wake up. Tea, coffee, etc will just dehydrate you more.

Paracetamol is to be avoided because it just adds onto the load your already pretty screwed liver has to handle. As is any other painkiller.

Get some solid food (however much you think it'll make you hurl, you need the sugars and nourishment) and masses of liquids down you. No cheap cure.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Not kidding, sex and a few glasses of Irn Bru do the trick for me.
Terms and Conditions apply.
FRIED .OILY. GREASY FOOD.

BURNT TOAST.

that ALWAYS works.

cheers,

Warren
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
Get some fresh air, go for a small walk or something. It'll distract you from the sickness. ^_^
"But I like da cookie." *Claws at air.*
Seltsers. Fizzy-make-feel-good....
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
Lucozade original and some sweets. In theory its supposed to help you metabolise the alcohol fasteror some ****. I just know it makes me feel better. Also a fry up wouldn't hurt.
Quote by Yakult
Homous on toast. Can't beat it.

FTW, you know what makes it even better?

Falafel with homous and toast.
Most nights I walk back to my place about 2 1/2 miles away on pitch black country roads, usually sobers me up before bed.
Just start drinking again. Hair of the dog and a fry-up, can't beat that.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
A walk and a ****-off big fishfinger sandwich.
Quote by MastaBassist10
"Um, yes waiter, I'll have a wank, please."

Quote by HaKattack

I'm a man. We don't cry. We bottle up emotions and become abusive alcoholics.

Proud Member of Slashism. PM slashs_#1_fan to join
Page 1 of 2