So we all know about EHX and their annoying power jacks.

I bought one of these the other day:

http://www.diago.co.uk/pedal-power/pedal-power/overview.html

but I have 3 EHX pedals with the old style jacks, Diago sell appropriate adaptors , but at £4.50 a piece plus shipping I find that a little steep.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get a similar thing for a bit cheaper in the UK, online or in a shop (I live near Glasgow). I've seen the One Spot adaptor in the US for $2.50, but they don't seem to be available here.

Cheers for lookin
I think i'll go diago too, at least if i buy the three at once i only pay one delivery charge, gonna wait til i got my whole board set up (got a 2nd hand diago showman off ebay, bit big for my needs perhaps) and see if i need any extenders etc.

anyone have any trouble with the holy grail and the diago powerstation?
I got one for my USA Big Muff from Thomann

http://www.thomann.de/gb/visual_sound_adapterkabel_miniklinke.htm

I dunno if it works out cheaper than that Diago place or not
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think i'll go diago too, at least if i buy the three at once i only pay one delivery charge, gonna wait til i got my whole board set up (got a 2nd hand diago showman off ebay, bit big for my needs perhaps) and see if i need any extenders etc.

anyone have any trouble with the holy grail and the diago powerstation?

I dont actually use the Diago, just the adaptors, my Asda standard adaptor does a good enough job. For the holy grail I just use the adaptor I got with it, it's got quite a bit of mA draw about 300 I think. There's warning in the manual etc. about not using any other adaptor. I didn't want to risk hooking it up to the daisy chain. Although in all honesty I cant see how it would be dangerous. But if it was just a ploy to get you to buy another adaptor over your safety they probably wouldn't of included the adaptor when I bought it. =/ I don't know, I asked some forum about this a while back. But i'm not that sure.
From what ive been told, providing it doesn't exceed the max mA from your adaptor, and you have the right adaptor plugs for it; it should be fine. But I havent tried...
I got a daisy chain from Guitarguitar in the Trongate in Glasgow. but thinking about it it might just be the one you have already
If I had something interesting to say, something to advertise or maybe a quote of someone referencing me in a positive light, it would go here. Yes it would.
I think Thomann works out more expensive cus of the £7 postage, and you gotta spend 26 minimum.

I've already got a variety of daisy chains, i just need the adaptor to change the boss style jack into a ehx one.

the diago website says some newer holy grail models cause hum unless powered on their own, but i guess i'll find out.

P.S anyone need a boss or ehx power supply iv some spare kicking around