ok guys. i need you opinions. atreyu is playing like 5 minutes away from where i live tomorrow night and i need to know if its worth it to go. the tickets are only 17 bucks and ive only heard good things about them. i dont really listen to their music but have been thinking about obtaining a copy of lead anchor paper sails. let me know!
Just go.

Even if you just remotely like the music, live shows are always a blast.

Go and have fun!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
they are a pretty good band.. only reli screams tho so if you like bands that scream alot then it should be all good
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
actually....
atreyu is pretty ok.
5 minutes away and $17?
I'd say it's worth it. They're pretty fun live. Saw them at warped tour. Don't sound too good, but nonetheless fun.

Just download the songs the'yre going to play.

Ain't Love Grand, Lipgloss and Black, Right Side of the Bed, Ex's and Oh's, etc.
If any band were playing 5 minutes from me I'd go see them

Just be grateful that you have so many opportunities to see bands
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
its fargo, i really dont have too many opportunities...so i like to take advantage of the ones i do have
Quote by cpick2014
its fargo, i really dont have too many opportunities...so i like to take advantage of the ones i do have

Then go
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
actually.. 5 mins... you wont need to go.. just set up a chair out back is you mean by 5 mins walk.
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
dang, i'm in fargo right now too...but i wasn't planning on going tonight, although i kinda want to after listening to lead sails paper anchors
"There is no position in sport as noble as goaltending"
- Vladislav Tretiak
i live by sioux falls...fargo always gets better concerts even though sioux falls is bigger
its one of my favourite bands.

if you have limewire or something to download, download "her portrait in black", "the crimson", "bleeding mascara" and "ex's and oh's"

id go for every price...

peace
It takes a little while to get into the band though... When I first heard them, I was like wtf??? Now they are one of my favorates

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Just go. Enjoy it and join the mosh-pits, i heard there pretty brutal.
Lol Unearth opened for them..they make up for their crappy sounds with lots of stupid flashing lights. I couldnt take more than 30 seconds of it.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Just go, try and get and stage. Do some "UREH" back up vocals to convince them of how talented you are.
Any cheap gig is worth it, and a gig like this will at least be worth a mosh. Their music is very scene, but there are occasionally moments where you could be led to believe they don't entirely suck.

Just avoid their fans.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
i personally think atreyu is really good live. they just keep getting better and better. definitely go man, i'm going the 19th when they come to buffalo!
Go! they're pretty good and it's cheap and close to you. so GO! NOW!
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
atreyu is an awesome band dude. kind of like metalcore/shred.
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
Quote by Moggan13
Just go. Enjoy it and join the mosh-pits, i heard there pretty brutal.

I love your pic
I can look at it forever
Quote by cpick2014

Wow I live in Moorhead!
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
Quote by rickyy
Lol Unearth opened for them..they make up for their crappy sounds with lots of stupid flashing lights. I couldnt take more than 30 seconds of it.
if anything Atreyu should be opening for Unearth...they've got some good stuff
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I've been having the same issue with Korn, for two bucks less.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I like Atreyu alot.

Definitely go. Even if they suck live, any rock concert is always pretty cool
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...