Well, i'm using D'Addarios 10-52 and my high e just snapped just now. I don't think i'll be able to buy a new set for 2 weeks, kind of broke at the moment. But i have two extra string with me right now. Unfortunately, i have only a 9 and a 11. I was wondering, could i use any of the two as a replacement for the time being? Or will it screw up the trem and all? If it wouldn't, which would be a better option? The 9 or the 11? Thanks, sorry for the dumb question.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
i got 10s (d'addarios) on my strat aswell.. the high e is a 11. i personally think the 9s are just to thin soundwise.. especially the high e... but well thats just me. ah btw john frusciante has a 11 on the high e aswell cheers flo
Guitars:

Fender Mexican HSS Strat (Sunburst, Maple Neck)
- /w custom handwound John Mayer pickups - thx cord!

Amp:
Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100 Combo (practice amp)
Fender '73 Twin Reverb (main amp)

boss bd-2 (keeley modded)
oh, thanks guys. And yeah, i know John has a 11 on his high e, haha. But i once did this, and found it really hard to bend up to certain pitches, felt like there was way too much tension on the string. Maybe i'd go for a 9 and see if its any easier.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30