Page 1 of 2
Basically I got laid in the summer hols to 4 girls i don't know when i was major pissed at some parties, nobody else in my year has. I told a few people and then some others found out and a few days into school loads of people in other years are talking about it and its really annoying. Some people don't believe me - How can i convince them [and stop them saying crap like "You obviously didnt wtf?" in their stupid chavvy voices-man i hate chavs at our school}? And how can I stop people spreading it around cos i didnt want loadsa peeps to know cos then my sis and bro and eventually my parents will find out. Have u got any tips for coping with everyone being so annoying?

Edit: btw at dif times
Last edited by SpartaX at Sep 11, 2007,
Why are so desperate to prove that it's true if you don't want it spread out? You want to be cool and have lost your virginity early right? Get ****ed, no-one cares. Let it play its course, and people will stop talking. Or you can boast about it like an asshole and it'll get back to your family. Your choice.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Dude, who needs girls, when you have a carbon monoxide poisonous gas alarm!
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Why the hell is everyone on about a carbon monoxide poisonous gas alarm ¬_¬
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Lord-Hypnos

Becuz itz funni.

Wait, no it's not.
Quote by minibrowny
^ I know, if its the new icy hot then its getting on my man tits already

+1
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Lord-Hypnos

because the majority of UG are immature c*nts
Quote by minibrowny
^ I know, if its the new icy hot then its getting on my man tits already

Same.

Well, if I had tits. It's just a pain in the ass for me.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by SpartaX
Basically I got laid in the summer hols to 3 girls i don't know when i was major pissed at a party, nobody else in my year has. I told a few people and then some others found out and a few days into school loads of people in other years are talking about it and its really annoying. Some people don't believe me - How can i convince them [and stop them saying crap like "You obviously didnt wtf?" in their stupid chavvy voices}? And how can I stop people spreading it around cos i didnt want loadsa peeps to know cos then my sis and eventually my parents will find out. Have u got any tips for coping with everyone being so annoying?

lol, you could either just keep denying it, or buy a carbon monoxide poisonous gas alarm for everyone who's bothering you...

Lw
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Just ignore it, or alternatively deny it. Eventually people will give up the whole thing. However, its still 65% likely to wind up with your parents. So just be ready to explain yourself boy!
Dude im not trying to boast about it at all i dont want people to know its just more annoying wen they're being sh*ts about it. I don't think its cool to lose my virginity the first - i regret it, but i seem to be the only one who thinks so
God you're an idiot. If they don't believe you let them not believe you and then it will die down.

bloody waste of bandwidth.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
What's with this carbon monoxide thingy? I swear to got, these memes get lamer and lamer.

As for your story: UG doesn't care how many girls you laid, chances are that me, cagnius or Kensai have already slept with them. Yeah, that's right.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
the thing is if I deny it everyone who ive said its true to will get pissed off. Neways I guess ill have to prepare to explain. Or ill just get my parents those carbon monoxide poisonous gas alarms if they find out!
Quote by SpartaX
Dude im not trying to boast about it at all i dont want people to know its just more annoying wen they're being sh*ts about it. I don't think its cool to lose my virginity the first - i regret it, but i seem to be the only one who thinks so

So you're boasting because it will make other people think you're cool although it goes against all your principles...?

SAME ADVICE, ASSHOLE.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
FFS Is it that big a deal. Grow a pair and have responsibility for your actions.

Also don't kiss and tell.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by Yakult
What's with this carbon monoxide thingy? I swear to got, these memes get lamer and lamer.

As for your story: UG doesn't care how many girls you laid, chances are that me, cagnius or Kensai have already slept with them. Yeah, that's right.

'Tis true. Simply mentioning the name of the gods; Yakult, Cagnius or Kensai while claiming you know them, will get you laid. I would know, I tried and it worked
Quote by minibrowny
^ ding ding, we have a winner, have a free macdonalds.

EDIT: To splinter

no, we have no winner, we have a wiener^^

Lw
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
no, we have no winner, we have a wiener^^

Lw

I think a free Carbon Monoxide Poisonous Gas Alarm would be more useful than a McDonalds? McDonalds isn't particularly healthy. A Carbon Monoxide Poisonous Gas Alarm could one day save your life man..
I set up this thread to try and get some friendly advice and I dont think there was a need for some people to get insultive. Thanks to those who put humorous replies it made me feel a lot better please dont post any more as I see no point
probably by not postign thsi thread saying "I got laid 3 times, how can I stop people spreading this" you would have been much better off just saying "How do I stop people spreading rumors?"
Quote by splinter26
because the majority of UG are immature c*nts

Amen to that. (Although I'm not that mature...just I don't get all these memes...)
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by mituozo
I think a free Carbon Monoxide Poisonous Gas Alarm would be more useful than a McDonalds? McDonalds isn't particularly healthy. A Carbon Monoxide Poisonous Gas Alarm could one day save your life man..

I'm sorry was that funny
Quote by SpartaX
I set up this thread to try and get some friendly advice and I dont think there was a need for some people to get insultive. Thanks to those who put humorous replies it made me feel a lot better please dont post any more as I see no point

You were asking for it. You presented yourself as an immature, inconcisderate, and self-conscious. You might be a very nice person, but you came across like a twat.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Grundy0
I'm sorry was that funny

nope, but true. I never leave home without my carbon monoxide poisonous gas alarm, you just cant take that risk.
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Quote by SpartaX

You posted a thread in the pit. You posted a thread in the pit that made you come of as an immature dickhead. What the hell made you think you would get friendly advice?
Quote by DTOE
nope, but true. I never leave home without my carbon monoxide poisonous gas alarm, you just cant take that risk.

Exactly, it's not supposed to be funny.
Ignore it. If your parents find out tell them the kids are full of ****. Because as a rule, high school kids are usually full of ****.
"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
Quote by SpartaX
Dude im not trying to boast about it at all i dont want people to know its just more annoying wen they're being sh*ts about it.

Dude, you're in elementary school. Of course people are being shits. [/subtle potshot]

Tell the girls that you were with that nobody believes you did them, I'm sure they'll confirm for you.

Honestly, in this situation just let it die down. If they don't believe it so what. Why is everyone even talking about it, it's not a big deal. You're contributing to it by getting so worked up; and for future reference (as others have said) DON'T KISS AND TELL. Cause it makes you look stupid.
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
dont kiss and tell

+1
Also, remember noone cares what schoolkids think. Ever.
Page 1 of 2