Aroundish... which is £350 considering im English :]... but yeah iv been looking at the Ibanez RG350DX, I personally think it has a great sound, easy to play, and has killer looks. And well in your opinion what would be the best buy for my budget. Cheers :]
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Ibanez S470, great trem and good overall guitars.

But if you can, go second hand and you can find a RG550 (Far far superior to the RG350) on eBay. Trust me, RG550 > RG350.
Quote by Mwoit
Ibanez S470, great trem and good overall guitars.

But if you can, go second hand and you can find a RG550 (Far far superior to the RG350) on eBay. Trust me, RG550 > RG350.

+666

Cant go wrong with the RG550 or S470.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
well the 550s have the neck which i really hate lol... not based on playing but in appearance :P but il check out some vids
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Schecter C-1 hellraiser, hand down.
You can't get a better guitar for the price, and it's EMGs are some of the best metal pups out there.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_schecter_c1_hellraiser_electric_guitar?full_sku=513105%2e001
(or if you wanna be more stylish
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/Schecter-Hellraiser-Avenger-Electric-Guitar?full_sku=513844%2e178
Schecter Fan Club!

My gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Epiphone Les paul Slash Signature
Ovation 2778LX
Boss DD-20
Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
Kustom Quad 100DFX
Vox AD100VT-XL
****ing beauty! Cant find a UK site which sells em though -.-
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by GNRrocka
Schecter C-1 hellraiser, hand down.
You can't get a better guitar for the price.

erm.. yes you can. What is everybody's obsession with Schecters? they're not that great.. same goes for the Jackson DKMG. you can do better!

anyway, you've only got £350, so you can't afford either of them. I'm gonna go with that guy earlier and say get the S470. You really won't get a better guitar for the price.
Quote by cheames
erm.. yes you can. What is everybody's obsession with Schecters? they're not that great.. same goes for the Jackson DKMG. you can do better!

anyway, you've only got £350, so you can't afford either of them. I'm gonna go with that guy earlier and say get the S470. You really won't get a better guitar for the price.

agreed

if he suggest an ibanez himself, with a wafer thin wizard neck, dont you think another ibanez would fit the bill?
Ibanez RG550 (used), Rg565 used, S540 used (I hate the new s models), yeah thats a good list.
Quote by cheames
erm.. yes you can. What is everybody's obsession with Schecters? they're not that great..

They are a lot cheaper over here than they are over there .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
They are a lot cheaper over here than they are over there .

aah thats a fair point. touche.
Quote by DimebagJosho
well the 550s have the neck which i really hate lol... not based on playing but in appearance :P but il check out some vids

Why do you hate the neck? Doesn't really make sense... I mean, when you play the guitar I don't really focus on the neck's appearance.

Also, if you want a hard tail guitar, check out the Washburn X50PRO. They are pretty good bang for buck and you can get them off www.gak.co.uk easily.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser, it is what I'm playing right now, really good for playing metal, and for the price, it can't be beat.
S520ex
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
I got an S470 with the standard pick ups it has a chunky kind of sound because of that mahogany body, I managed to pick up a second hand RG prestige for £500 which is overall a much better guitar but better for the showoffy virtuoso kind of stuff. Something like that might be a bit out of your price range though.