So I was watching a music channel a few days back (because, shockingly, I like some mainstream music not just "METALZORZ LOL" for you elitists), and half of the top 10 videos that day had (feat. Timbaland) written after them. So basically, discuss the above. Poll coming.

EDIT: I've never done a poll before... What the hell do I do?

EDIT 2: If anyone mentions "carbon dioxide super alarms" (or whatever the **** this stupid new meme is) in this thread, I will start a thread petitioning for it to be a punishable offence, like icy hot. Screw it, I'm going to do that anyway.

EDIT 3: I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH TIMBALAND! I just don't like him being everywhere.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Sep 11, 2007,
Because it's music as mass produced and synthetic as a box full of cheese strings.
Quote by Jackolas
Because it's music as mass produced and synthetic as a box full of cheese strings.

But, according to the stupid thread, you like cheese strings.

Well, I'd really love to see him superimposed onto videos which he doesn't belong in. Such as Bohemian Rhapsody (particularly the floating head part).
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i dont mind timbaland

*braces myself*
I had a good sig once....

ah who am i kidding
Quote by break-me-in
But, according to the stupid thread, you like cheese strings.

Well, I'd really love to see him superimposed onto videos which he doesn't belong in. Such as Bohemian Rhapsody (particularly the floating head part).

Damn I've been rumbled, TWICE!

Yes well they are what you might call a crippingly guilty pleasure. What of it?
Quote by *Ryan*
i dont mind timbaland

*braces myself*

I'd kill you, but you like Scrubs. So it's alright.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Timbaland has been a prolific producer for many years now. I'm sure he helped with Jay-Z's stuff (although I could be wrong).

It just so happens that he released his own record recently and has collaborated with a lot of contemporary pop and R&B acts.

Aside from the [somewhat] generic songs he has out, he is a very talented man.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by break-me-in
I'd kill you, but you like Scrubs. So it's alright.

Kill me then.

I bought Timbaland's album last week.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
He is hot right now so is in demand; it will likely dry up soon. But I have to admit that I getting what he is doing. He uses club beats and style but in a much more sublte and downplayed way than is typically heard. No huge bass blasting you brains in; just solid little grooves that make a song bounce. I like.
Quote by Jackolas
Damn I've been rumbled, TWICE!

Yes well they are what you might call a crippingly guilty pleasure. What of it?

They both taste and look disgusting. They're also aimed at young children. Also, you probably look like a paedophile when you buy them.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
One thing Timbaland isn't in is a carbon monoxide poisonous gas alarm. He just couldn't fit in. I should know, I've tryed. On numerous occasions.
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Quote by AvengedThrice
Kill me then.

I was joking. I wouldn't have said anything if he hadn't have said *braces self*. I've got no problem with him. I'd just like it if I could go a whole hour watching the music channels without seeing a video with him in.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by cagnius
Timbaland has been a prolific producer for many years now. I'm sure he helped with Jay-Z's stuff (although I could be wrong).

It just so happens that he released his own record recently and has collaborated with a lot of contemporary pop and R&B acts.

Aside from the [somewhat] generic songs he has out, he is a very talented man.

Thank you Cagnius for championing open mindedness, and I agree he is talented, however in The Way I Are (terrible grammer) The girl (Can't remember her name) seems to do more singing than him.
Quote by AvengedThrice
Kill me then.

where do you live? lol

...seriously

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by *Ryan*
i dont mind timbaland

*braces myself*

+1

He's actually quite a talented producer, very good at what he does. I assume the artists he produces offer him a part on the album, as a kind of thanks for his input etc.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Actually, elitist metalheads listen to other genres too.
I'm listening to the 25th symphony of Mozart right now. Though my lith bro called me ghey for that
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by break-me-in
They both taste and look disgusting. They're also aimed at young children. Also, you probably look like a paedophile when you buy them.

I don't actually buy them and honestly haven't in at least 7 years. Interesting way to put it though.
He should go back to the Land of Timba's.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
basically, timberlakes album, and fiddys lastest single are both hot (both timbaland produced)
but his own album is a source of amusement at work.