yes he is.
why? he was doing fine till now and out of all sudden this dumb bulletin on myspace tells me that he's dead!

god that day is ****ed up! 6 years since 9/11, one of my biggest influences dies, my mom didn't get her couch on ebay....

RIP

edit: can't believe nobody made a thread about this yet.
Who?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
who?
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Why?

Well, actually, who is he?
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Rhitard
A bulletin on myspace told me Kel (From Kenan and Kel) died but he didn't :S

Don't forget Barry Chuckle of Chuckle Brother fame.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Wow, I wouldn't think this many people would be asking who, especially with he amount of music elitists here.

Zawunil was the frontman for Weather Report. Though, I wouldn't take a myspace bulletin to heart.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
wow no one knows who he is?? fusion pioneer, worked with tons of jazz musicians, composer extraordinaire, if you will. RIP Joe Zawinul
Quote by 12Jim34
^That show was pretty legendary back in the day

Tell me about it. I nearly cried when my Geography teacher told me he died when he just didn't.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
RIP, whoever you are
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
He has died and I already had made a thread in the Blues and Jazz forum.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Quote by sinan90
He has died and I already had made a thread in the Blues and Jazz forum.

i bet some people don't even know him there. what a shame!
for those who don't know him: go get the Weather Report - Heavy Weather album! it was the most succesful album by that band so i think you will probably like it (they're all great!).

edit: i can't stop crying.
Last edited by jAzZMataZz at Sep 11, 2007,
its alright dude he was old anyway, however he died. atleast he gave you all his music to enjoy. that will never die. dry those tears
Quote by Rhitard

Its on his Official Page as well. so he is Dead.

Well I liked him he was fairly ccol with a keyboard.
ignorant philistines on this website. really depressed about his death. i always take it easy in september because bad things ALWAYS happen in this month.
Quote by Rhitard

Which is why we have Snopes.
Spiral Out
My old band director played with Ferguson a little on trombone......Maybe he met this guy during his life.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by mesa5150
ignorant philistines on this website. really depressed about his death. i always take it easy in september because bad things ALWAYS happen in this month.

yeah i got born there too!