Hey lads

Im looking to buy a new amp ...and i ran in to this Orange Crush 30 R ..and here is a sound sample http://youtube.com/watch?v=FnTr49UmhZs

I've read really nice reviews on it ...and i like the tone of this amp ..considering its a SS amp.
I wouldnt like to spend much on an amp right now ..i am saveing more for later to buy a JCM800 half-stack ..or something .
I play mainly punk rock ..and im looking for that The distillers , early Greenday, Billy Talent, Rancid kinda tone ..and i need it for rehearsals and gigs ( small ones ).
What do u guys think about this amp ?

CHeers !
I have a Crush 15... It sounds okay as far as SS amps go. You're better off gettin' a Cube 30 though.
^ it should be alright... my epi can handle small gigs on 7, so i can imagine it should be fine... be aware that it wont sound like a real orange, but it will sound decent

also take a look into the vox ad30 also an affordable decently loud amp...
and cubes are aimed towards metal, so if thats your main focus go for that, other wise the vox is very versatile and should cover alot

just try out all three if you can
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
yeah i tryed the ad50vt ...a good amp indeed ...but i dunno i think i like the orange better

i also would use an Epi LP standars throu it ....."latinosuperstud" u say that u also have the crush 30 r and u can gig with the volume at 7 o'clock ? cool ...does it sound funny at higher volumes ?
oh one more thing ... my guitar shop has only the Vox ad series in stock ... i can only try those .. so the cubes and the oranges ar out of reach

thx
i have an epi that can handle at 7, so i was saying that the orange would be decently loud enough for a small gig... i didnt go as loud for the orange crush i tried but i think it should be able to handle it (be aware that on the dist on it has feedback, not so much if you use a pedal )... if you cant try it out for yourself than id be more careful, go to oranges website, and see if there are any dealers near you

http://orangeamps.com/
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13

Quote by SublimeGuitar

hey m8 thx
but ...i live in Romania ..eastern europe ..and the closest orange dealer is in Germany ( 2000 km away ) ...but i can get it nonetheless. :P
and yeah ..i think i would add a boss od3 to it
uhhh i tried the orange crush series, and am not a fan of them. you can definently get a better amp for the money. dont get it just because it says orange on it.
Quote by Kiddd
hey m8 thx
but ...i live in Romania ..eastern europe ..and the closest orange dealer is in Germany ( 2000 km away ) ...but i can get it nonetheless. :P
and yeah ..i think i would add a boss od3 to it

if that is the case id probably stick with the vox, because honestly i do partially favor them to the orange crush series... and best of luck, once you tweak the vox i assume you will probably find the tones you want... as for the boss... im not sure exactly how it is ... but if electro harmonix is available nearby id check them out... best of luck man
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13

Quote by SublimeGuitar

I don't see a point in an orange SS amp, but to each there own. As much as I love orange, I would get a vox valvetronix before a crush anyday...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.