So I was sitting in my enginnering class this morning and the professor was giving his usual lecture in broken English, when it dawned on me, is this really what I want to do with the next 50 or so years of my life. Anyone else get that feeling. For the record I'm only 18.
What exactly do you mean by what you want to do? If it's engeneering shure but you can always go to college if you really want to get an education on what you want to do in the long future.
Quote by slash16x
So I was sitting in my enginnering class this morning and the professor was giving his usual lecture in broken English, when it dawned on me, is this really what I want to do with the next 50 or so years of my life. Anyone else get that feeling. For the record I'm only 18.

I feel like it's impossible to decide what you want to do at 18. I know 30 year olds who still aren't sure if they're taking the right path. It's not about age but.. I don't know what, haha.

Start college as a Lib Arts major and get all the basics out of the way then you can change your mind as much as you want