PLEASE HELP!!!

Can anyone tell me what thta Beet Advert/commercial is with the really cool guitar solo please

thank u for ur help
i dont remember what the commercial was, but i saw a commercial the other day that had someone playing SRV pride and joy. there was no singiing though.
In what region are you hailing from? Could be a local comm.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Budweiser has had a few blues tunes in their commercials. One with a guy jamming in his apartment, and then on stage with the announcer saying 'this was worth it.'

The second commercial is the same guy building a guitar and then jamming on stage at the end with the announcer saying 'this is all the thanks you need.'

Ring a bell?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by chea_man
i dont remember what the commercial was, but i saw a commercial the other day that had someone playing SRV pride and joy. there was no singiing though.

That's a Chevy commercial I think?
Quote by Muphin

The second commercial is the same guy building a guitar and then jamming on stage at the end with the announcer saying 'this is all the thanks you need.'

No, the guy building the guitar is shown in the audience watching a guitarist play the guitar that he made.
They got rid of the rubber floor ad? Damn, that was an inspired one...
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Yeah, that's Thin Lizzy "Dancing in the Moonlight". If you haven't heard the song, I seriously recommend looking it up.
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

The bit at the end goes like

|---------------------------------------------|
|--15b~------------15pbr-----------12--|

Prebend               pull-off                                           
                   |-------3-------|      |------3-----|                    
   H.              E     E         E      Q      Q     Q     Q     E   E    
---------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------|
--15b~------------15pbr-----------12--|--15b----15----12-------------------|
---------------------------------------------|---------------------------12--12~--|
---------------------------------------------|---------------------14----------------|
---------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------|
---------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------|

sorry for the poor code bit.
Quote by SuperSnake2012
That's a Chevy commercial I think?

I saw that commercial and it did play "Pride and Joy," but there was singing.