For history we have to write 2 paragraphs about 9/11. Not really an essay actually, but more how i feel about it. Any ideas?

Thanks lol
MY STUFF

Epiphone Les Paul Standard-Ebony
Silvertone 10 wt Amp
Digitech RP50

Quote by AmonMortem
This is the Internet. Men are men, and girls are FBI agents in disguise.

Member #19 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Well, how do you feel about it? If we knew that, we'd still not help you, we'd just say write the damn essay

Remember, we don't know how you feel about things.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Write about how you feel then. Why ask us?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Dear lord, you're too lazy to conjure two paragraphs about a subject we've all been bombarded with references and information about for the past 6 years. Write the goddamn essay. you should know something about it. or at least enough for 2 paragraphs.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
"I think it is a good thing, because my brother could not find a job.. And this terrible act created a war, which gave my brother a job. He is now an MP in the army."

Seriously.. How could you need our help on this? I think the only thing you CAN write is two paragraphs on how it's bad..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Hdap101
Dear lord, you're too lazy to conjure two paragraphs about a subject we've all been bombarded with references and information about for the past 6 years. Write the goddamn essay. you should know something about it. or at least enough for 2 paragraphs.

KENT REPRESENT!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Jack Off Jill
"I think it is a good thing, because my brother could not find a job.. And this terrible act created a war, which gave my brother a job. He is now an MP in the army."

Seriously.. How could you need our help on this? I think the only thing you CAN write is two paragraphs on how it's bad..

Dude, their is no way you actually need help on this, and I think you've just created this thread for no reason at all.

Consider yourself *Reported*.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech