but does anybody own schematic for a marshall battery amp
u know the kind, 1watt

u may remember i posted a thread a while back, about how in gcse engineering at school i am making an amp
ive been told due to health and safety (wankers) that i am not allowed to plug it into the mains so it has to be battery opperated.
so yeah, basicaly gonna make a marshall battery amp.

help is apreciated=]
Any straight-edge punk is a friend of mine
well if your an engineering student, then you should be advanced enough to follow a full on schematic, which can be found on the Marshall Website
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
u see, you'd think that, but i have no idea what im doing haha
(thats to seek and destroy)
would just a simple circuit, a few resistors, and a small, low ohm speaker be enough?
Any straight-edge punk is a friend of mine
Quote by seek_&_destroy
well if your an engineering student, then you should be advanced enough to follow a full on schematic, which can be found on the Marshall Website

GCSE isnt hardcore stuff it's just simple stuff really.
^ o lol i just assumed acronyms = l33t

well yeah i'd say do the ruby off runoffgroove.com
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
The Marshall Mini-Amp isn't that good - Random_Felix made one and was disappointed with the sound. Go for a Noisy Cricket - it's basically a more versatile Ruby.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
just take your beloved marshall amp and crack it open, then put all the guts in another box....
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.