Rule!!!

Anyways Im a fan of the Buckeyes!!! I hate Michigan so if you agree, this is the thread for you if not, leave. But if you like another non michigan football team feel free to post here!!!

I personally think O.S. will make it all the way, but no matter what goes down Michigan will lose. I hate it because how everyone says Michigan a bigger Winning record but know matter what I think OSU will win.
Ohio (kills Michigan)
Michigan Ohio
mmm yes it does... ill take white rice on ohio sate!
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by denizenz
Michigan was beaten by Appalachian State University. It would have likely been less embarrassing if they were beating by a high school team.

true
my couzin went to OS im so glad michigan sucks this year actually they were pretty overrated last year to anyway but i actually am a maryland fan so

GO TERPS (big game against WVU)
and since this is an ohio state thread
GO BUCKEYES
ED REED BABY
Quote by TerpsRHCP
my couzin went to OS im so glad michigan sucks this year actually they were pretty overrated last year to anyway but i actually am a maryland fan so

GO TERPS (big game against WVU)
and since this is an ohio state thread
GO BUCKEYES

TIGERS FTW
Quote by denizenz
Michigan was beaten by Appalachian State University. It would have likely been less embarrassing if they were beating by a high school team.

clearly you have never seen Appy State play, they are good and could have done the same thing to just about any other school. you dont win back to back national championships and beat everyone as soundly as they do and then get compared to a high school. no one outside of the southeast really knows about appalachian state but trust me they are good.

on another note GO VOLS, hopefully we will beat the **** out of the gators saturday.

and to TS Ohio State wont go all the way, they will be alright but Wisconsin will win the Big 10, maybe Penn State, its such a weak conference now a days that neither of those teams will have any really tough conference games
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
i dont follow college football a whole lot, but i like Penn State.

it might have something to do with the fact that i live in Pennsylvania.