Do you think its unsentimental to sell your 1st ever guitar?
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
I don't plan on selling mine...even though it's a squier. With huge fret buzz on the low E because the string has dropped and CANNOT be lifted back up.

I don't think I'd be able to part with it

I had a hard time letting go of my first surfboard, though I managed it last year, so...maybe.
Not if it's sh*t. Who the hell wants an unwanted Squire cluttering up their bedroom?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
aye.
i can see the memories reflected in its shiney red paint
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
Quote by Yakult
Not if it's sh*t. Who the hell wants an unwanted Squire cluttering up their bedroom?

Well if it's an unwanted squier then I don't anyone would.

I own a squier and have done for the past 2 and half years, despite it being a ****ty guitar i'm never going to sell it, because it marked a point in my life for the better.
I wouldn't but then my first guitar is in such bad shape from the abuse it took for the first 3 years I played it no one but the stupidest noob would ever pay more than £2 for it
my band Crimson Angel

PM me if you're interested in drumming for us
Quote by Rhys90
aye.
i can see the memories reflected in its shiney red paint

Scratch the paint off and you won't see the memories, of course then chances are no one would want to buy it, then your stuck with a paintless guitar.

I don't see it as unsentimental, hell I've thought of selling my first bass a number of times and I love it. I just don't ever play it when i have two awesome fender basses sitting next to it.
i think i'll hang on to it now.
and auction it off for charity when its worth millions
Quote by ldnovelo2
I would never sell it. My first guitar is a Stratocaster knock-off, but it's actually a fairly decent guitar, and there are to many memories I have with that guitar....hell, it's so beat up and marked all over I probably couldn't sell it if I tried
The Pit. The Movie.
I'm still on my first guitar.
Note I bought it after having been playing a while and I went for something that would last.
I sold mine but it was for 20 bucks to my frend that iv known since kindergarden....
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.