Page 1 of 2
Well, there's this girl i'm trying to get and we've known eachother for while. I'm in 10th grade right now, and near the end of the year last year we were hitting on eachother like mad. I mean we would bump our asses together, slap eachothers asses, give random hugs, etc.

But now, she's dating this kid I know, and I can tell she still has a thing for me because, we still kinda do the things we used to last year.

So, what should I do? Go right up and just tell her I still like her? Or do I wait until they break up?

If your gonna make a joke about it...

...go for it. I'm all for humor.
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
the pit can always help, go and ask her, when she says no go " OH crap! I thought i was asking out a nice girl not an evil skank *****!" then kick her in the ovaries.
Relationship Thread? I would tell you what to do, but I'm not exactly the lucky one around here.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by minibrowny
the pit can always help, go and ask her, when she says no go " OH crap! I thought i was asking out a nice girl not an evil skank *****!" then kick her in the ovaries.

Probably shouldn't be saying this, but...

PWNED!!
Quote by Seryaph

build a time machine go back in time, ask her out then

but erm.. if i was you i wouldnt say anything unless you and her are drunk together and her BF isnt around then just give her a kiss on the cheek and see what happens from there...
Quote by denizenz

lol'd
Quote by Seryaph

Murder her BF infront of her, then stand there holding his heart, deny you did it, tell her you did it for her, if she says no screams run away, post his heart to her, if she says yes, kick her in the ovaries still just to prove a point.
Slap/bump her ass. If its just not the same, then it was never meant to be.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
Quote by happytimeharry
I could tell you a perfect plan, but you probably wouldn't like it...

Go for it
Quote by Seryaph

Quote by InTheUnblindOf
we were hitting on eachother like mad. I mean we would bump our asses together, slap eachothers asses, give random hugs, etc.

Have you reached the barrel roll point in your relationship? If not......then you sound more like friends
any chance all those butthings could been taking more friendly than loving....?
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by thewho65
Have you reached the barrel roll point in your relationship? If not......then you sound more like friends

lol'd x2
Quote by Seryaph

Quote by backtothe70s
any chance all those butthings could been taking more friendly than loving....?

I meant to ask her, but if i'm starting a relationship at the begining of the summer, I think there's no point
Quote by Seryaph

Just flat out make a move on her. If the boyfriend does says anything to you, f'n shank 'em!
Quote by happytimeharry
First answer me this. Do you know any good wheel-men?

What the hell is a wheel-men?
Quote by Seryaph

ahah the one who said kick her in the ovaries is a genius

i say just talk to her and clear things up?

icy hot!
Quote by happytimeharry
A getaway driver...

lmao

Yes, I do. He lives down the road.
Quote by Seryaph

Quote by happytimeharry
Ok good. Do you have a way of disposing of bodies?

Are you implying that I kill him, get far away from the scene, and dispose his body?

lol
Quote by Seryaph

Quote by InTheUnblindOf
Well, there's this girl i'm trying to get and we've known eachother for while. I'm in 10th grade right now, and near the end of the year last year we were hitting on eachother like mad. I mean we would bump our asses together, slap eachothers asses, give random hugs, etc.

But now, she's dating this kid I know, and I can tell she still has a thing for me because, we still kinda do the things we used to last year.

So, what should I do? Go right up and just tell her I still like her? Or do I wait until they break up?

If your gonna make a joke about it...

...go for it. I'm all for humor.

I am in a sort of same situation except this girl likes me and i like her but she was a boyfriend ;'( *tears
^ haha. Get her drunk. For some reason drunk people have a deep dislike for pants.
My Profile

http://www.kerozenband.com

Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jesusgonewrong or me to join.

Gear:
Ibanez SR506
Fender MIM Jazz Bass Deluxe Active
Yorkville XM200
If you're a musician you could try a song, it's worked for me before. Cheezy? Absolutely, but girls like that. However, why would you listen to my advice when there is the work of genius all around you here?
Actually, to both of you, ask them out, and when they say no, you pretend they said yes, and hug them and ****, and tell everyone your going out with them.
What, girls aren't allowed to flirt innocently anymore without later having to commit to a relationship?

I'm so out of tune...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by InTheUnblindOf
Are you implying that I kill him, get far away from the scene, and dispose his body?

lol

Actually I was going to tell you to just walk up and say, "Hey bitch I love you!" Those were just precautionary questions in case that goes horribly wrong.
Quote by minibrowny
Actually, to both of you, ask them out, and when they say no, you pretend they said yes, and hug them and ****, and tell everyone your going out with them.

That would be so funny to see. I wouldn't have the balls to do it myself.
My Profile

Gear:
Ibanez SR506
Yorkville XM200
Just wait it out. High school relationships on average last about four months, maximum.

...Actually... I know a lot of people who have been dating for longer tan that... But still wait it out. Don't do anything to disrupt her relationship, if you really like her.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Last edited by BringMeTheCalm at Sep 11, 2007,
Quote by Kensai
What, girls aren't allowed to flirt innocently anymore without later having to commit to a relationship?

I'm so out of tune...

You obviously haven't been a member of the internet very long.

22nd ammendment:

Any physical contact with a member of the opposite sex, no matter how slight or involving the butt, must lead to a more intimate relationship.
My Profile

Gear:
Ibanez SR506
Yorkville XM200
Quote by jimmypage27
You obviously haven't been a member of the internet very long.

22nd ammendment:

Any physical contact with a member of the opposite sex, no matter how slight or involving the butt, must lead to a more intimate relationship.

Ah! - So that's why guys are so needy here!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
^ yeah, think about it, if that rule wasnt around, i wouldnt be stalking that fat bird who i bumped into in the supermarket 5 years ago, but hey, who am i to argue with the rules eh?
Page 1 of 2