Hey guys, I'm lookin on gettin a cab but I have an external speaker jack on my combo amp thats 16 ohms. Will a 16 ohm work for a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier? I sorta have my heart set on that amp so, what are some good cabs? thanks in advance
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
hm
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

anyone?

wait, are you saying you wanna plug a Dual Rectifier into the speaker jack on your combo?

you cant do that
no i'm saying i want a cab thats compatible with my combo (16 ohm, it says on the jack) and one i can use with a dual rec (future amp)

and i have no idea what to look for in cabs.

stop bumping and just be patient lol.

dual recs can use 16 ohms. the two jacks in the back are for 4 or 8 ohms.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (with EMG 81/85)
Mesa/Boogie Single Rectifier Solo Head Series 2
Marshall Valvestate 8100
Lopo Line 2x12 Slant w/ WGS v30 clones
Boss MT-2
Danelectro Fish and Chips
Im pretty much 100% sure that the mesa has a 4,8,16 ohm output so you can choose. A good 16 ohm cab is an orange one, those cabs are great
Quote by soundnin
stop bumping and just be patient lol.

dual recs can use 16 ohms. the two jacks in the back are for 4 or 8 ohms.

:S

orange hmm..

Quote by tr3nt
:S

orange hmm..

http://mesaboogie.com/manuals/3chRecto.pdf

(page 15 of 45)

Ah yeah it can be hooked up to all three ohms.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (with EMG 81/85)
Mesa/Boogie Single Rectifier Solo Head Series 2
Marshall Valvestate 8100
Lopo Line 2x12 Slant w/ WGS v30 clones
Boss MT-2
Danelectro Fish and Chips