Ok who here watches Heroes? I'm just wondering if any of you guys do, did anyone else think Hiro will wind up beind Kensie next season. Is anyone else excited for Heroes on Sept. 24?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
wait 24th sep[tember
seco0nd season start?
omg if it does
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
SPOILER
Sylar kills Hiro and takes over an icy hot factorry, both the brothers live (don't know how though), Niki gets raped
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
SPOILER
Sylar kills Hiro and takes over an icy hot factorry, both the brothers live (don't know how though), Niki gets raped

thas pretty much (insert more words here) what happens
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
SPOILER

LOLZ because we couldn't have learnt that otherwise by going into youtube and typing "heroes season 2" in and watching the first 2 or 3 hits that came up like ALOT of people did when season one finished

Dumbass
Quote by philipisabeast
LOLZ because we couldn't have learnt that otherwise by going into youtube and typing "heroes season 2" in and watching the first 2 or 3 hits that came up like ALOT of people did when season one finished

Dumbass

Wait oh snap so he was being serious Sylar kills Hiro? They seriously wouldn't do that he is almost everyones favorite I mean my fave is peter but like I guess it could happen if the little leech turns into someone somehow.
Love the show. Great plot, the first season was amazing and i can't wait for second season but i have a deep feeling it will it fail. I really hope it doesn't.

My favorite char is sylar sadly.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
The killer is the gardener

I spoiled the entire series for you
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Pedalboard
Love the show. Great plot, the first season was amazing and i can't wait for second season but i have a deep feeling it will it fail. I really hope it doesn't.

My favorite char is sylar sadly.

Well he comes back I'm pretty sure as a leech of death. But Peter Patrelli FTW.
Quote by tayroar
Well he comes back I'm pretty sure as a leech of death. But Peter Patrelli FTW.

Hiro > everyone
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Hiro is my second favorite but Peter strikes me as a nice guy and a badass if necessary but I think it will turn out that Hiro is Kensai. Does anyone else think that or am I just crazy?
it would be awesome if hiro was kensai then he's a narcisist
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Heroes is easily my favourite show on TV right now.. bar mid-90s to 2001 Simpsons episodes.

And yes, Hiro > Everyone Else
Quote by orion284
it would be awesome if hiro was kensai then he's a narcisist

I just think it will happen because when he landed the army that found him was the Kensai symbol but of course that symbol is also everywhere in that hsow lol.
Quote by tayroar
I just think it will happen because when he landed the army that found him was the Kensai symbol but of course that symbol is also everywhere in that hsow lol.

lol yeah very true. what if everyone in the show was connected to kensai or something like that
Gear
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
i f'n love this show!

i only could watch the first few episodes when season one started. then things at work changed and i couldnt watch the rest... but i bought the DVD! at it was awesome!

and i want to do terrible things to Claire Bennet...

and i had a thought about whats going to happen next: what if they told a story about what Linderman was talking about. how their was a group before these heroes who tried to help the world. i bet the group was made of Linderman, Hiro's father, Petrelli's parents, Simone's father, and a few others. thats why season 2 is called Generations, right?

and Molly Walker. how she can find anyone just by thinking of them, and she said there was someone worse then Sylar and she didnt like thinking about him cause when she did, he could see her. who could be worse then Sylar?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Last edited by PaperStSoapCo at Sep 11, 2007,
i love this show but none of my friends watch it o yea and Hayden Panetere or whoever the hel Claire is... is so effing hot someone start a fan club for her
ED REED BABY
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

and i want to do terrible things to Claire Bennet...

Terrible things as in you think she is hot or you hate her?
I haven't seen the unaired episode yet so I'm gonna search youtube for it.
Quote by tayroar
Terrible things as in you think she is hot or you hate her?
I haven't seen the unaired episode yet so I'm gonna search youtube for it.

i would bang her without mercy. and she just turned 18 last month... so shes LEGAL!! w00t!!!
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

SPOILER!!!
someone dies during first or 2nd episode.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by sum1udunno
SPOILER!!!
someone dies during first or 2nd episode.

Wow you ruined the whole show for me I'll be missing someone well someone died in the first episode of the first season so yeah.
Quote by tayroar
Wow you ruined the whole show for me I'll be missing someone well someone died in the first episode of the first season so yeah.

it was only a rumor idk if its even true or not but i heard that is was gonna be a major character.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
i already knew someone would die in one of the first episodes. and i don't remember where i heard that*walks away, trying to remember*
Gear
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
if they have to kill someone... kill DL. i dont think he has much to do with the plot, and i dont think he'll be missed.
Quote by Article

Well I just rented the first 4 discs at BlockBuster, and think this show it amazing. It really has a wonderful story line to it. I really like the Issac character. He is my favorite of them all. I just finished the episode when Claire almost dies at the Homecoming. I have the rest of the discs! I'm gonna watch them soon

MATT

I want you to live as a gay woman.

guess what? Issac dies! haha

i wish he didnt though, he was awesome.
Quote by Article

Im downloading the entire first season right now. It takes forever (been 5 days and its only at 62%.) Ive never seen the show before but my friend has hyped the **** out of it so i downloaded it. Hopefully it will be done by the time the second season starts.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by DentingCobra
Well I just rented the first 4 discs at BlockBuster, and think this show it amazing. It really has a wonderful story line to it. I really like the Issac character. He is my favorite of them all. I just finished the episode when Claire almost dies at the Homecoming. I have the rest of the discs! I'm gonna watch them soon

Yeah don't get too attached to Isaac Peter pwns though he is like I am God of everything.
Quote by tayroar
Wait oh snap so he was being serious Sylar kills Hiro? They seriously wouldn't do that he is almost everyones favorite I mean my fave is peter but like I guess it could happen if the little leech turns into someone somehow.

Naa i'm not sure about sylar killing hiro, all i know is that Kensei is an ageless warrior and is back in that time and hiro meets him etc so no he doesn't die in the first/second episode. and that both brothers are alice and claire tries to cut her toe off :S

But chee that may be a spoiler but seriously, youtube taught me that

A friend may have mentioned a main character dying but meh i'm not fussed, ill wait for the show to come on the net

Oh and i hope we get to see this new ULTRA EVIL character thats mentioned by the little girl
Last edited by philipisabeast at Sep 12, 2007,
New season sort of sucks tbh. No action now that peter's stuck in the future with his irish girlfriend.
idk, my bff tyra banks.
Did anybody else like this show better when it was called X-men?
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
Yea this season is pretty disapointing so far, its getting very drawn out and boring.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Im in wales so im still going through the first series....
for me sylar has only just killed the mechanic woman who can hear everything....

buggerrr

And yes claire is ridiculously sexy....

Heroes is a amaazing program and the best character is issac easily..

The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
- Winston Churchill
Heroes is one of the best shows on TV. Just three weeks into the second season down here in NZ, and I agree that so far it hasn't been great (but given time it will hopefully redeem itself).

Hiro has to be the best character (even if his name is a horrible pun on the title and his ability).
If you disagree with anything I say, just take it as a joke
...or go to hell

Quote by flyingfireball
Im in wales so im still going through the first series....
for me sylar has only just killed the mechanic woman who can hear everything....

buggerrr

And yes claire is ridiculously sexy....

Heroes is a amaazing program and the best character is issac easily..

Pfft, Issac is a dumb bitch who doesn't do crap except paint the future. Relevant, but not very exciting. Not to mention much less plausible than the other people's powers.

Sylar is the most badass.
Ya...this season hasn't been as interesting as the last but the show still has a lot to offer so I'm not worried.

Quote by Bebemanger
Did anybody else like this show better when it was called X-men?

OMG...do you remember the old 90's X-men cartoon? BEST CARTOON SHOW EVAR!

...but I can't decide which theme (music wise) is better for that show.
The classic American X-men opener: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMwCK1wufTY
or the Japanese version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjud8cVRFsk
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace