Last year in geography class, we watched this movie about these firemen who went to the twin towers on the day that the U.S. was attacked.

I can't remember the name.

There was one rookie fireman who was waiting for his first big fire... a week or so later 9-11 happened.

There was a amateur photographer/ filmer was filming that fire department and he follows them to the WTC. They get inside the building trying to help people and I remember that he said
"You can hear the woman screaming right here because she was on fire... I did not film that because I didn't think anyone needed to see that."

He said that right when he entered the WTC. When they're in there the building collapses on top of them but they do survive.

Whats this movie called? I'm trying to rent it from Blockbuster. Thanks.

RIP- victims of 9-11
its all bull****
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Was it documentary? if so i watched that like a year or 2 ago and i cant remember the name.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

I think its just called 9/11. I've seen the movie and it was good. I believe the film also had the only shot of the first plane hitting the tower.
I think i saw something like that. I saw a documentary with a camera man following a fire crew. they go to 9/11 and survive after the collapse. I think in the documentary, it said a priest was the first person dead or found dead on 9/11, and then you see a picture of some firemen carrying his body away. anyway, if it is that documentary, i don't know the title.
It's gonna be a blue day
Yeah, its a documentary, not a drama.

And it's about two brothers... the camera guy has a brother and he doesn't know where he is. They both look middle eastern and they're worried.
It's 'World Trade Center". I went to see that movie at the cinema and I was pretty disappointed, it wasn't anything special, it was strange the way they didn't even show the towers getting hit by the plane because most of the movie was underground.

I hope I'm thinking of the right movie here and didn't write about a mix of two different movies I've seen....
I hate this.

Your a ****ing retard for supporting that movie.

Its just a buncha ****tards capitalizing off a horrible tragidy, that was used in marketing schemes, and sold back to us as a product. How many people bought flags, and "ill remember 9/11" stickers at wallmart/kmart/kiosks/ect along with T-shirts, movies, hats, and everything else that could possibly be sold to us when we were feeling patriotic.

From a buisness standpoint, it was effing geneous, but it was unethical, and took advantage of all of americas weakened state of mind.

Freedom was for sale. woohoo
Quote by Smoothrider_41
I hate this.

Its just a buncha ****tards capitalizing off a horrible tragidy, that was used in marketing schemes, and sold back to us as a product. How many people bought flags, and "ill remember 9/11" stickers at wallmart/kmart/kiosks/ect along with T-shirts, movies, hats, and everything else that could possibly be sold to us when we were feeling patriotic.

From a buisness standpoint, it was effing geneous, but it was unethical, and took advantage of all of americas weakened state of mind.

He's not talking about that crackbox Nicholas Cage movie. THAT was horrible of them. He's talking about a documentary that was filmed on the day about two firefighters.
Quote by wilty00
He's not talking about that crackbox Nicholas Cage movie. THAT was horrible of them. He's talking about a documentary that was filmed on the day about two firefighters.

Oh.

now i feel like an aszhatt =P

Sorry =P
Quote by wilty00

I'm guessing WTC was based on these firefighters that he's talking about though...?

...I assumed it was WTC because he said 'movie' but now that I read it again I think you're right.
Quote by Smoothrider_41
Oh.

now i feel like an aszhatt =P

Sorry =P

No problem. Just don't act like that when you don't know what you're talking about.
Quote by Smoothrider_41
I hate this.

actually, retard, it was a documentary for awareness to wat the firefighters went through and to get the facts to the people. it aired on history channel and it was to raise money for the familes,
Quote by nt1440
actually, retard, it was a documentary for awareness to wat the firefighters went through and to get the facts to the people. it aired on history channel and it was to raise money for the familes,

Bit slow there...

He's been told and has already apologised.