What are your ideas on war?
The current war in Iraq, and war in general, what should be happening differently, what needs to be done?
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
i just think we need to gtfo and leave them to it. we got rid of saddam and his "WMD", so why not let them sort out their own country now?

The only reason violence is still occuring in Iraq is because the Coalition soldiers are the targets.
If anyone wants, go to my profile and read my blog "My Lyrics #1". That basically sums it up right there.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Well I think..

"WAR, HUH, GOOD GOD Y'ALL
WUT IS IT GOOD FOR?
ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN'!!"

I'm sure you'll agree.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
Well I think..

WUT IS IT GOOD FOR?
ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN'!!"

I'm sure you'll agree.

''Life is but too surely precious, to spend fighting wars each day
War can't give life, it can only take it away!''

WAR. HUH. WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR!
I think it's... Good?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by AvengedThrice
Well I think..

WUT IS IT GOOD FOR?
ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN'!!"

I'm sure you'll agree.

Haha, my sister's boyfriend has a twin brother who's a staunch Neo-Con (he's a pretty good friend, we just don't agree on anything politically). We were talking one time while the news was on about war, I said something about how I think we should pull out and he says (and I quote):

"Dude, fuck that, war kicks ass!"
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
We can't pull out now. If you think we ****ed them over by entering Iraq, imagine what would happen if we left them to sort it out alone? It's like shooting someone and then giving them a band aid. We need to stay and finish it.
Liberals may be saying that we should leave now, but if we did I'll bet they'd change that opinion pretty quickly and blame the government for completely ****ing the country over.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
''Life is but too surely precious, to spend fighting wars each day
War can't give life, it can only take it away!''

WAR. HUH. WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR!

Glad to see someone else shares my views on war!
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..