Hey guys

So I went to gig wit soem amtes recebtly, and we watched a dude play guitar really oddly, hitting it, tapping a bit, doing odd stuff to the insturment, but it sounded pretty cool. So after we went to him, and i was chatting with him about his technique. He said hed learened to play guitar like that by a LOT of practice and a Carbon Monoxide Poisonous Gas Alarm.

o0
k.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Do the human race a favor and castrate yourself in the most painful way possible.

Agree.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Kill
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Is this a new meme, or what?

Yes and a terribly delivered one at that.

Your avatar is awesome
STFU

GTFO

That is all.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Serious response-

It's a popular technique with shredders called Tapping. Van Halen popularized it and is common around metal guitarist today. Listen to EVH's Eruption for a good sample of what it sounds like.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by CMPGA
Hey guys

So I went to gig wit soem amtes recebtly, and we watched a dude play guitar really oddly, hitting it, tapping a bit, doing odd stuff to the insturment, but it sounded pretty cool. So after we went to him, and i was chatting with him about his technique. He said hed learened to play guitar like that by a LOT of practice and a Carbon Monoxide Poisonous Gas Alarm.

o0

*Reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Kartman
Serious response-

It's a popular technique with shredders called Tapping. Van Halen popularized it and is common around metal guitarist today. Listen to EVH's Eruption for a good sample of what it sounds like.

What are you insinuating? That my response was not serious. It was serious to the max good sir.