Page 1 of 3
Well it's not funny. Not because of 9/11 though, I just didn't really like it that much.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Last edited by Garret. at Sep 11, 2007,
Decently funny!
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
it was quite funny. but usually i find that 9/11 is probably one of the only things i really cant laugh at
C&H has always had a history for that kind of joke though, right?

And for the record.. I didn't find it funny.
It wasn't that funny.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
thats really unfunny. and not cause im offended or anything. its just stupid.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
funny, but i can see how it could offend someone. but then again its the internet people. the last place for REAL free speech.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
i love C & H **** all you naysayers i mean you bitch so much about it, ffs, we had to deal with the IRA.
Not funny, but not that offensive.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
it made me lol
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
That's cute.

On a related note, I just got back from my friend's birthday party (on Sept. 11, yes). I made her a cake with the twin towers falling that says 'Happy Birthday!"

I don't care if it is in bad taste.
Poor advice.
I loved it!

Cyanide and Happiness FTW!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by stellar_legs
That's cute.

On a related note, I just got back from my friend's birthday party (on Sept. 11, yes). I made her a cake with the twin towers falling that says 'Happy Birthday!"

I don't care if it is in bad taste.

I really don't see any profit in doing that. Unless you're just trying to build a reputation as one OUTRAGEOUS DUDE. Either way there is no profit.

On topic, that comic would not be funny no matter what day it was. Trying too hard to be offensive just doesn't work^^^. Or maybe they just weren't funny at all.
Mildly funny, a bit lame though.
People who take offence in 9/11 **** unless they have friends/relatives who were killed in the incident are just oversensitive.
****ing loads of people die in countries everyday for of all sorts of reasons far worse than terrorism, but as soon as some happens to america, a big deal is made out of it.
Yes, it was ****ing terrible that so many people died, but when compared to the numbers of people who die every year from something as easily preventable as hunger or disease, it seems less important.

To me, it seems that we spend more time with memorials for 9/11 than for either of the World Wars, where **** loads more people gave their lives. And this is happening in England, and we weren't the ones who got attacked in 9/11
I just watched a doco about 9/11 on C4...Kinda sad about all the decomposing bodies and stuff....
The joke itself wasn't that funny.

But that lil' jitterbug has a beard. Quite comical.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
It wasn't funny but that's cause I don't find Cyanide and Happiness funny at all, I don't recall ever laughing at one of their comics. You need online comics, you go look at The Men in Hats. The end.

But it wasn't offensive, I think, in the slightest.
Quote by aleckillscobra
thats really unfunny. and not cause im offended or anything. its just stupid.

You have the same avatar as me??!!!!

And also the same opinion!!!!

I didn't find anything funny or offensive at all in there... It really is just plain stupid!
i'm so tired of all this over sensitivity towards 9/11

don't get me wrong...it was a horrible occurance and i have tons of sympathy for all of those who lost loved ones but at some point we need to at least try to move on as a country...it justs bothers me that if someone tries to make a joke out of anything negative (that's how many people deal with pain btw) they are seen as mean spirited or un-empathetic and all that other bullshit
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
aahahah i laughed. people shouldnt reall care about what other people say. its a shame they do even if it does affect the,, its the internet, theres alot more offending stuff anyways
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Pfft, it wasnt nearly as bad as what me and my friends did at school today. We made buildings out of paper, and then made paper airplanes and lit them on fire and threw them at the paper buildings.
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
Quote by RageAgainst...
i'm so tired of all this over sensitivity towards 9/11

don't get me wrong...it was a horrible occurance and i have tons of sympathy for all of those who lost loved ones but at some point we need to at least try to move on as a country...it justs bothers me that if someone tries to make a joke out of anything negative (that's how many people deal with pain btw) they are seen as mean spirited or un-empathetic and all that other bullshit

Yup, i'm sick of that too!!

9/11 happened 6 ****ing years ago!!!
And people still talk bout it and remember it like it was just yesterday!

What bout the Tsunami thing?? Way more people died and there was way more loss in that disaster. Why don't people speak bout it that much?? Why don't anyone remember it every year??

Cuz 9/11 happened in america and the Tsunami (no one even remembers the date!) effected 3rd world countries??

And there have been way more terrorist attacks than 9/11 in the past.

Its seriously time people need to get over the whole 9/11 thing n move on from it!!
Its history!! Don't keep bringing it back every few often and remembering it every ****ing year!!
Page 1 of 3