Ok, simple question. I have loled everytime someone has said "carbon monoxide poisonous gas alarm". And you; the Pit have made me feel better everytime I have been on, so who better to judge? Thanks Pit people, I love you all.
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.

heh heh^
I think you're pathetic because of your political/religious beliefs towards Kurt Cobain.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I... love you too, I guess. So, we're gonna have kids now or what?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think you're pathetic because of your political/religious beliefs towards Kurt Cobain.

+1. haha
Quote by Moggan13
Is Carbon Monoxide Poisonous Gas Alarm a new meme? *shoots self*

Your avatar should be the new meme. It scares the **** out of me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Your avatar should be the new meme. It scares the **** out of me.

I'm glad we feel the same way....*hugs in a friendly, man-to-man non-gay non-sexual way*
carbon monoxide gas alarm the new icy hot because if it is, i'm leaving the pit

no joke
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Shut dowwnnn...
Who dat?
Quote by burrit0
What does that even mean?

nobody knos and thats the glory of it
its kinda like this
Attachments:
awesomefo0.jpg
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
you are pathetic for asking people if you are pathetic, so we answer yes and you get some attention, so know what. you arent pathetic

well you really are pathetic but thats not my problem
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
and now i know you are more pathetic for having an alexi laiho avatar and having a religious belief towards kurt cobain
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
No, you just have a child's mind and sense of humor.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Is it an American thing or something?

It's a stupid thing.. So maybe..
Quote by vintage x metal