Ok well I have an Epiphone Les paul Std. I want to replace the pickups, but I am not quite sure what I want.

I play Punk/Rock/Alt (sorta) Stuff. NOT Pop-Punk

So my question for you guys is what are some good, versatile pickups, that still can give me that real sharp sound.
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
hmmm...

Gibson Dirty Fingers?
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by TK1
hmmm...

Gibson Dirty Fingers?

those are REALLY high out-put tho (i think they're the highest output PUs Gibson makes)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by FlamingYouth
those are REALLY high out-put tho (i think they're the highest output PUs Gibson makes)

Yeah, I probably do not need anything alone those lines, I am just looking for a decent tone with what I stated above.
I would recommend checking out the "Tone Wizard" on the seymour duncan website. There you can put in the info about your guitar (e.g. what wood it's made of, fret board wood, etc.) and what type of music u play and it'll suggest sum good PUs for you.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates? or a JB?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I really like the way P-90's sound, who would be the best to buy from if I were to get a P-90 pickup?
Quote by ECistheBest
Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates? or a JB?

mmmmm pearly gates
gibson p-90s sound ok.. maybe you can try the gibson burstbuckers? they are used in gibson les pauls..
Gear:
Epi LP JR
Laney LG12