So I have an old (I believe) Deluxe Memory Man. It has a 110v input to a built in transformer. It sounds great but it's annoying having a fixed wire and having to use a 240v (UK) to 110 converter thingy. So I've taken it off the pedalboard, reluctantly. I thought maybe if I knew the output (from the transformer) voltage, AC or DC, and how many mA's it draws. I could get a universal adapter to those specs and wire that straight to the circuit board, via a 2.1mm jack ofcourse, bypassing the transformer. Is it gonna work? Yes? No? Maybe?


Edit: Also, does anyone have any idea what year they started putting normal power jacks on them? It might help me guess the year of mine.
These go to eleven...
Last edited by JimPlaysGuitar at Sep 11, 2007,