hey guys im looking for a good album art program for i tunes. Anyone know any good FREE ones??
yeah, it's called... iTunes.

It can get the album art for you automatically.

But if you don't want to enter your credit card info (it doesn't cost anything, you just need an account) you can just find the album art on the internet like I do. I find Wikipedia and google images work quite well.
i looking for a program that finds album art for you and imports it to you itunes.
just find it on google click copy the picture and paste it on itunes where it has the little album
ED REED BABY
Quote by dubes216
i looking for a program that finds album art for you and imports it to you itunes.

Look at my post above.
or you can just find a pic of the artwork on google or amazon and paste it in for the tracks
They don't always find the album art.

I went through every album and put in a pic from Google, or any other good pic I can find.

If the albums isn't on iTunes, chances are they won't have the artwork, so a bunch of the more underground/unknown won't get art work.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
They don't always find the album art.

I went through every album and put in a pic from Google, or any other good pic I can find.

If the albums isn't on iTunes, chances are they won't have the artwork, so a bunch of the more underground/unknown won't get art work.

I've never had a problem with that. I listen to pretty much all more obscure bands.

But of course, it goes without saying, if itunes doesn't have it (hasn't been a problem for me), or your tracks aren't properly labeled it won't work, and you'll have to find it yourself, which is what I do.
Yea, it does work for the most part, because, once, I had a few albums lose their artwork unexpectedly, and I used the Get Album Artwork, and it worked fine, but I got a lot of weird stuff.

I always makes sure my albums are labelled properly, and I got some sort of Aboriginal music for a rock band.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Yea, it does work for the most part, because, once, I had a few albums lose their artwork unexpectedly, and I used the Get Album Artwork, and it worked fine, but I got a lot of weird stuff.

I always makes sure my albums are labelled properly, and I got some sort of Aboriginal music for a rock band.
Hahaha, I've never had anything strange for mine.

I think a lot of people have a problem with the itunes function because a lot of them download a lot and then don't label it correctly.
quick question...

if i already have album cover for all my music, but itunes has a better quality covers. can i click "Get Album Covers" and it replace only the selected songs/albums? or will it go through and F up all my others ones. Anyone try this?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Stratocaster
Taylor 210 Dreadnought Acoustic
Bogner Alchemist 40w 212 Tube combo
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Korg Pitch Black
Quote by zuckuss00
quick question...

if i already have album cover for all my music, but itunes has a better quality covers. can i click "Get Album Covers" and it replace only the selected songs/albums? or will it go through and F up all my others ones. Anyone try this?

It should only replace the ones you selected, which is the reason you select the tracks you want to get the artwork for.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.