Ok, I cannot find any mother****ing drum tabs......Halp?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
well some sites that are specific to bands have them, i.e. Foo Fighters (fftabs.com) or Blink 182. just keep lookin, or be a man, use your ears, and learn them yourself.
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
Drums aren't that hard to listen to and figure out yourself. It'll help you in the long run anyway to be able to quickly recognize beats.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Quote by screamsoftly
Drums aren't that hard to listen to and figure out yourself. It'll help you in the long run anyway to be able to quickly recognize beats.

For my friend.....He doesn't have internet...He also needs a double bass...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by 123-Trav
Well clearly this is a drum tab site.

http://www.911tabs.com/drum_tabs/

I tried 911 first and couldn't find anything....Thanks though.....I've already pirated GP5.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I tried 911 first and couldn't find anything....Thanks though.....I've already pirated GP5.

Then use it, duh ha
Words to live by: Haters gonna' hate.
You should probably learn to listen to a song and be able to play it decently, helps a lot in the long run. You could buy or download illegally GuitarPro.
Goodluck!