srry if im in the wrong category, but ive been playing guitar for about 4-5 months, im 11,and i can play some intros of blink 182, sum 41, nirvana (which was one of my 1st full songs i could play,"Smells Like Teen Spirit.") and some other bands, but i was was wondering if some people can give me some tabs that is easy for beginners in my kind of genre of music, that would be helpful. ty!
rage against the machine? they kinda have solos.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
iff you like The Offspring, they have some fairly begginner stuff. An for blink 182 learn Dammit And Adams song, both fairly easy, Maybe Rock Show if you want to get better at Power Chords.

Also try Come As You Are bye nirvana.
You might wanna try some Green Day, they always never cease to make Amateur songs.
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
rage against the machine? they kinda have solos.

Come on people, at least give exact examples, thats what he's looking for.
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
i know its a little out of your genre but you might want to learn some acdc and get a good grasp on some open chords

and like that guy said learn some green day [learn a lot its all relitivly similar and easy ie:american idiot and jesus of suburbia both use the same exact chords]

and umm
im gonna have to come back to this with some better examples
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
use the beginners song thread at the top of this forum.
Been away, am back