Hi

Can you give me some sugestion for a tube amp?But not too pricey and not too loud.
I play mostly classic rock, i've spot the laney LV15R and the orange tiny terror, i think they are good amp, but some other sugestion would be great. Thank you
Gear:

Fernandes Revolver Neck Thru w/ EMG
Peavey Bandit 112 w/ Sheffield Speaker
Ill sell you my 15 watt squier amp for 15 bucks...
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
I would say if you have the option of the tiny terror that is the best 15 watt in the price range. It has an awesome classic rock tone, and the cleans are great too.

I'd check out some cheaper ones with an OD also though, such as the Blues Junior. It can handle classic rock on its own, but with an OCD I'm sure it would be amazing.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
^^You shut up.

Traynor make some small ones, a lot of people recommend the palomino series, check those out too.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Last edited by Nocomment at Sep 11, 2007,
15 watts can be heard over a drummer! So its not gonna be exactly low sounding!

The TT is very good! and would highly suggest it, but your gonna need a cab to go along with that costing you another bit so take that into consideration!
The Vox AC15 look nice too.
Gear:

For classic rock, id go Orange ZTiny Terror. What is it, $600 USD, so not horribly pricey for 15W Tube.
Quote by Jackpott..
Hi

Can you give me some sugestion for a tube amp?But not too pricey and not too loud.
I play mostly classic rock, i've spot the laney LV15R and the orange tiny terror, i think they are good amp, but some other sugestion would be great. Thank you

Where are ya located?

What exactly is your budget?

And, what is the purpose? Just bedroom practice? Jamming? gigging?
I'm from quebec , canada

I will use it for bedroom practice and some jam.

For my budget , i will say 800$ max , i dont want to pay more than 800$ for an amp for the moment.
Gear:

Thank for the advice
Gear:

The Laney LC15R and VC15 combos sound pretty good (I have been looking at valve amps lately as well). The Tiny Terror is awesome sounding - but it does not come in combo form - so you would need an extension cab.
If you wanna go 5 watt, the EPI VJ is good. I'd recommend the Laney VC15 for 15 watters though.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.