How is this thing? It's very Ted Nugent, dontcha think? I wonder how this would accept my Dual Rec, and all of my pedals? Just wanted to see if anyone else has had any experience with it. I'm going into more of a callsic vibe ( Doors, Foghat, Skinard ) WoRd....

Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
hump dee bump, you got it, hump dee bump
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
Well, sure looks good, always kinda wanted one of those.......George Thorogood uses ES-175s exclusively, if that's a good enough reccomendation for you....
Through a Dual Rec? You're kidding me right? Once you get over a crunch level of gain, you're going to be in feedback hell. I'm not talking controlled feedback here. Hollowbody guitars resonate so much that you'll be fighting the feedback.

If you wish to play clean though then it'll sound amazing
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Kurapica
Through a Dual Rec? You're kidding me right? Once you get over a crunch level of gain, you're going to be in feedback hell. I'm not talking controlled feedback here. Hollowbody guitars resonate so much that you'll be fighting the feedback.

If you wish to play clean though then it'll sound amazing
Indeed. Even my ex-drummers semi-hollow fedback like a ****ing bitch. I hate him now.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I've heard jazz musicians will stuff a shirt into the body cavity to cut back on the feedback, or stick foam into the f-holes......maybe that would help a bit?
Quote by Wulver
I've heard jazz musicians will stuff a shirt into the body cavity to cut back on the feedback, or stick foam into the f-holes......maybe that would help a bit?

Yeah, that's a good idea. I know the Nuge vouches for these things just for the sustain....
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
Nugent's hollowbodies are Byrdlands---
If you like this style of guitar I suggest a semi-hollow, look at an ES137. It has a mahogany center block to tame the feedback a bit. I own an ES135 (older version of a 137) and can run it through any of my amps without problems. In a live situation, it's great, at the sound check you move around and find all of the right places to stand for the best controled feedback.
Yesh, feedback like a beyatch, but you can get things to prevent this (forgets the name of the product)
The ES-175 is an awesome guitar. However, it is very overpriced these days. It's still a great guitar, but you're getting ripped off.

Feedback generally isn't a problem unless you're planning on playing distorted, in which case a semi-hollowbody or just a solidbody would suit you better.

However, playing it through a dual rectifier, I imagine you're planning on playing it with distortion . Don't get a hollowbody. I don't recommend getting a semi-hollowbody either if you're going to be putting rectifier-like amounts of gain on there.

I'd go solidbody.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Steve Howe uses them so they must have pretty good tone.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
why not use a noise gate?
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
-SD "Pearly Gates" bridge pickup
-50's style wiring
Digitech RP150
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Electro-Harmonix LPB-1 Linear Power Booster
Peavey Windsor Studio

= My amp on crack