My friends and I like to screw around and have acoustic jams and stuff, but I'd like to know how much of it before it gets to much for the guitar.

Like temperature, weather, etc.

thx
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
as long as its not raining/ percipitation it should be fine
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
i have an old acoustic that i bring around with me all over the place and me and my friends play it outside during like fires and things. On labor day I kept it outside all night, I probably shouldn't have but I did. Anyways I can tell you that no harms come to mine, but I'd be more concerned about damage from friends or seomthing then weather. Although it is getting colder out here...
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Haha, thanks guys.

And, I think the cheap acoustic is a good idea.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
just to add to the OP's question, will leaving your guitar in the sunlight like severly dry it out or some kind of damage?
As long as it's 75-76 degrees Farenheit outside and about %45-%55 relative humidity, you're good to go.