This is another metal song that I started last year but didn't finish until like 2 days ago. I'm not too happy with the outro, but I couldn't think of anything else, so, yeah.

Also, about the name. I needed to think of something so I could save the file, so I looked around the room and saw my dad has this thing that says "#1 PILOT" in big letters so I saved it as that. The name will most likely change once it gets vocals, but for now, we'll have to settle with this.
Attachments:
#1 Pilot.zip
pretty sweet
i liked it
different solo, nice frim the usual sped up pentatonic
outro was fine

can you actually play it?
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Thanks for your crit. And yes i can play it. lol It's not that hard, everything is kinda like As I Lay Dying's old stuff, same key. Same style. The solo is easy, like you said, not sped up, not crazy shredding, and the overall the song is easy to play. Why do you ask, does it seem hard to you?
eh im just not good at palm muting

and ive had a few people make songs and they cant play them [victim of that myself]
heh
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
that was sweet, i think it sounds better at a faster tempo tho, maybe bump it to 200 because the solo doesnt have any 16th so if you can play the riffs at that speed youre sorted. the verse was standard fare but with vocals itll sound alot better obviously. the chorus was sweet i can see a bit of headbanging to that. and the bridge was great, the solo could maybe do with being longer but it was fine what you have there. only real gripe is the tempo as i say.

I actually have made up songs that I can't play, I do it all the time because I have a lot of ideas that involve using techniques that I haven't quite mastered yet, so yeah lol. This song doesn't require too much though, so I can actually play this one, it's fairly easy once you get down the palm muting.

Also, I tried making it at 200 but I thought that was a bit fast, so I tried it at around 185 or so and it sounds a bit better I think, so, yeah. Thanks for the suggestion.