Page 1 of 2
Alright, so...

Can anyone make a wallpaper of UG. It can be a simple logo, a logo made out of profile pictures, any way you like it! I am a huge fan of the site (and some others too), and it would be really appreciated if we could have something on our computer background related to UG. Thanks!
yeah that would be sweet although i really like my current WP
Looking for a new sig!
i could have it done for you in a week. just name some colors you like. i.e. dark colors, warm colors, neutrals. etc.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
YEAH!! UG WALLPAPER FTW!

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by thycrusader
i could have it done for you in a week. just name some colors you like. i.e. dark colors, warm colors, neutrals. etc.

warm colors

Quote by Nirvana-Man
i can't do it... but how about the UG with the devil horns? The one on the front page?

exactly

And also, would it be possible to have it in widescreen resolution?
Last edited by malakian_rocks at Sep 11, 2007,
It's already been done.

A large, collaborative wallpaper was made last year.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388611&page=1&pp=20

While the links on the page no longer work, someone should still have a full sized version saved, like theguitarist, since he uploaded the wallpaper to begin with.

I do on my other computer, but that computer is currently down.

Here is is, though, just in 800x600.

Fond, fond memories..... A simpler time in UG, even though we were going through the horrible plight of the n00bs of July 06, we had this to make it all better.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Thanks for these walls. Just wondering, would you guys be able to make them in widescreen resolution (per ex. 1440x900).

Keep 'em coming !
COME ON PEOPLE!!! We need ideas for this..

BACK TO WORK!

*cracks whip*
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I say the Official UG logo in the middle, with various musicians (that we will all agree on) around the outside of it.
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
I say the Official UG logo in the middle, with various musicians (that we will all agree on) around the outside of it.

We will never all agree on anything...

Brand New has to be there, they are the most awesome band there is and they pretty much rule the PP&E forum, if they're there I'm happy.

BR& NEW
Quote by bequickorbedead
We will never all agree on anything...

Brand New has to be there, they are the most awesome band there is and they pretty much rule the PP&E forum, if they're there I'm happy.

BR& NEW

Then let's compromise. We'll try to mix everyone ideas.

EDIT * Why don't we just keep Dr.No's background and on the top of it we can put some funny quotes or pictures or whatever.
Last edited by malakian_rocks at Sep 13, 2007,
hmm, why don't we just put the UG logo in the middle, and steal the other threads Idea of a collage, but we make it with bands like AvengedThrice said. If we do that, We need to have some Pantera and **** on there...
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Sounds good. Each person should choose a specific number of bands, get a photo or a logo of them.
^ If you can help us you're going to get it faster.

EDIT * We're going to work with the background that urik submitted earlier (the first one). People will have the right to choose 2 of their favorite bands with 1 picture or logo per band (1+1 =2). The number of persons will be limited to 20 for now (I'll tell you guys if we have space left for more). I will be the one adjusting all the photos and/or logo on the background. The ones that wish to submit stuff from their favorite 2 bands, now is the time to tell me, and post their pictures/logo and tell which band is it so that no one has the same bands.
Last edited by malakian_rocks at Sep 13, 2007,
Ok, I want Pantera and Guns N Roses logo's on there.

plus, I think that the people who submitted the pictures should have their name displayed under them

edit: here are the images

They'll need to be resized,
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Last edited by hushie_619 at Sep 14, 2007,
If you need help arranging the pics or something, I can help
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by hushie_619
Ok, I want Pantera and Guns N Roses logo's on there.

plus, I think that the people who submitted the pictures should have their name displayed under them

actually, shouldn't we put the names at the bottom right of the wallpaper ?

Quote by urik
If you need help arranging the pics or something, I can help

Alright, thanks man.
Quote by fallenangel20
Fond, fond memories..... A simpler time in UG, even though we were going through the horrible plight of the n00bs of July 06, we had this to make it all better.

Well geez I'm sorry
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by fallenangel20
It's already been done.

A large, collaborative wallpaper was made last year.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388611&page=1&pp=20

While the links on the page no longer work, someone should still have a full sized version saved, like theguitarist, since he uploaded the wallpaper to begin with.

I do on my other computer, but that computer is currently down.

Here is is, though, just in 800x600.

That was really cool!!!

We should have another one of those things....!!
WOW!!!

I actually had a good idea.

Well...err...I think most people here will agree that Metallica rocked back in the day, so why don't we have Ride The Lightning/Master Of Puppets/...And Justice For All on there too?

Also...possibly the AC/DC logo?

..God I love AC/DC..
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
Quote by af_the_fragile
That was really cool!!!

We should have another one of those things....!!

Well, don't you think that the one we're making has some similarity? Everyone contributes to the wallpaper, but put bands logo/pictures instead.

Quote by AvengedThrice
WOW!!!

I actually had a good idea.

Well...err...I think most people here will agree that Metallica rocked back in the day, so why don't we have Ride The Lightning/Master Of Puppets/...And Justice For All on there too?

Also...possibly the AC/DC logo?

..God I love AC/DC..

Yeah, let's find some bands that are pleasing to everyone who's contributing.

Well... errr... we should actually make a poll for that.
Last edited by malakian_rocks at Sep 14, 2007,
Page 1 of 2