this chick wrote me a letter and she wanted me to find this song called "I'll Love You Always And Forever". i don't know where the hell to ask cause it didn't show up on itunes which means she got the title wrong (believe me its not the first time) so my first idea was to ask people full knowledge at the pit. Oh and she likes pop music and country so i won't be suprised if no one knows so if any y'all get an idea tell me
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
google my friend.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
did you try.... searching lyrics for that? Especially when you consider that 40% of all morons out there decide to randomly take one line from a song, that's totally arbitrarily chosen, and declare it the name of the song? Although, I do know the song and this girl was so close....
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
oh damn i forgot that damn i feel dumb

oh and yeah i searched lyrics yeah i know close she is but godamn why couldn't just be Love Song by 311 or song come on don't all pop lovers watch mtv they should at least have an easy to find one and its better than my song for her "crazy bitch by buckcherry haha"
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Last edited by Newdawn at Sep 11, 2007,
You searched always and forever and the song didn't slap you in the face? I call BS on this one...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
God.
Why don't you go get her I Just Called To Say I Love You while you're at it?
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
no i found it just know its by donna lewis who ever the hell that is but unknown softer sounding songs are her forte in ways
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by Altered_Carbon
God.
Why don't you go get her I Just Called To Say I Love You while you're at it?

dude all she said was she wanted me to hear that song
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by Newdawn
dude all she said was she wanted me to hear that song

I was kidding dude. It was a High Fidelity reference. My b.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by its irrelevant
i think she means the song at the end of napoleon dynamite--after the credits....

oh damn idk if she's seen the movie she's not allowed to go places really and i've never seen the movie
Quote by nasstyman
oh yeah i've seen part of it and that was one of the parts haha
Quote by nasstyman