Woah... The titles actually sound good.
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Ahah! This one sounds just like a Immortal title

"Conquering The Ancient Frost With Frostbitten Horizons"
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Haha, this is so old. And to Omni-Ragnarok... there supposed to be funny, not good hahaha. I'm sorry, I made you feel like an idiot now, my bad. Anywho, this is always good for some great laughs. Theres also generators for all kinds of genres, death and black are always the best though haha.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I could use some of those if they weren't a whole page song title.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
This site is no longer kvlt as it has become too mainstream due to this thread. Thanks a lot asshole.

your mom is nolonger kvlt

lol
Hearing a Antichristian Glory From Blazing Demons

Into The Hateful Wrath Of Majestic Demons

Beneath The Blazing Wh0re Bewitched By Frozen Chants

Hailing The Satanic Horizon Of Infernal Darkness

my personal favs....lol
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Last edited by shredhead22 at Sep 12, 2007,
Quote by iImpaled Northern Moonforest

Side 1 (Demo #1):
1. Grim And Frostbitten Moongoats Of The North/
2. Forlorned Invocations Of Blasphemous Congregations Of Lusting Goat Sodomizing Sathanis/
3. Gazing At The Blasphemous Moon While Perched Atop A Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Forsaken Crest Of The Northern Mountain/
4. Bloodlustfully Praising Satan's Unholy Almightiness In The Woods At Midnight/
5. Nocturnal Cauldrons Aflame Amidst The Northern Hellwitch's Perpetual Blasphemy/
6. Transfixing The Forbidden Blasphemous Incantation Of The Conjuring Wintergoat/

Side 2 (Demo #2):
1. Masturbating On The Unholy Inverted Tracks Of The Grim & Frostbitten Necrobobsledders/
2. Awaiting The Blasphemous Abomination Of The Necroyeti While Sailing On The Northernmost Fjord Of Xzfgiiizmtsath/
3. Lustfully Worshipping The Inverted Moongoat While Skiing Down The Inverted Necromountain Of Necrodeathmortum/
4. Awaiting The Frozen Blasphemy Of The Necroyeti's Lusting Necrobation Upon The Altar Of Voxrfszzzisnzf/
5. Summoning The Unholy Frozen Winterdemons To The Grimmest And Most Frostbitten Inverted Forest Of Abazagorath/
6. Entranced By The Northern Impaled Necrowizard's Blasphemous Incantation Amidst The Agonizing Abomination Of The Lusting Necrocorpse/
7. Grim And Frostbitten Gay Bar/

The most grimm.