My chemistry teacher told me that instead of studying vocabulary, formulas, etc. you are likely to do 160% better if you screw off studying and read over the stuff that you learned, right before you go to bed. Don't brush your teeth or anything like that after reading over. But if you go directly to bed afterwards, you are going to remember everything really easily. I didn't believe her, but I had 32 vocab words i didn't even know how to say that i had to learn by this morning and I never looked at them before, but i thought i'd give a shot at her thing. And I only missed one the next day (this morning). Seriously, try that technique sometime. I think i'm screwing studying for the rest of the year and just doing her technique.

...Any other tips that help you learn sh*t easily? Cas i want to never study again!
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Last edited by tjbhdeath squad at Sep 11, 2007,
There is a monumental difference between being smart and memorizing useless information.
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
Ever heard of the phrase, 'just sleep on it'?

Yeah, it works.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
yes it works for most because when you sleep your brain prosseses information that you "learned" during the day
Interesting. Im gonna try that. Or maybe, just to see if it works, try to memorize random words and there definitions for my own pleasure.
i'd go for osmosis
sleep on your textbook and under laws of osmosis the information will seep into your brain while you sleep. havent tried it but my old teacher used to make jokes about how it wouldnt work.
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
I thought this was going to be a thread on how to get a babe like Agent 99..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It works by taking advantage of short-term memory. I wouldn't recommend if you're intent on actually learning the material. Oh the other hand, if passing the test is your only concern, go right ahead.