How old do you have to be to get one?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.

you have to take a different test and a course and get a special liscense

that is in the US though

i don't know where you are
Damn.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
same time you get your learners you can get the motorcycle learners and the test for that is actually alot easier
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by cm_punk_fan
same time you get your learners you can get the motorcycle learners and the test for that is actually alot easier

how does that work ?_?
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

in the US it's 13, you get endorsed for anything up to 100cc, when you turn sixteen you can get one for over 100cc. I got mine when i was thirteen and drove around on a 1100cc bike, cops dont really know the difference as long as you have the endorsement it's all good. all the guys that said 16 are ****ing idiots who dont know what the hell they are talking about!
Quote by RedSox_o4
in the US it's 13, you get endorsed for anything up to 100cc, when you turn sixteen you can get one for over 100cc. I got mine when i was thirteen and drove around on a 1100cc bike, cops dont really know the difference as long as you have the endorsement it's all good. all the guys that said 16 are ****ing idiots who dont know what the hell they are talking about!

Thanks, I'm gettin lessons when I'm 15 then (next month) so I can get it

Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by RedSox_o4

well you can call us "****ing idiots" if you have to, but the threadstarter didnt specify which country they were from and all countries are different, like its 16 and 9 months here.

Quit being a douche bag because it happens to be 13 in your country.

EDIT: whoa that was posted ages ago, why did you bump this to say that?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Uhh...I just did, does it really matter?

Of course like an hour after he said that I found out what it is for Kansas after I'd searched everywhere -_-.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Laws also vary state by state, good luck getting a license for anything in NY at 16.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I'm in a pretty good situation haha, my mom's boyfriend lovesss bikes and he's thought about gettin me a dirtbike before AND he's somewhat of an impulse buyer sometimes...
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.