touch is out of the question too expensive for so little memory. the new 160 gig classic is nice, but i dont really want to spend 350 on it. I like to take some music to the gym (p[ump up music) so i really like the new nano (****ign 6.5 millimetees thick only!" but 8 gigs for 200 (which i think is decent) while the 80 gig classic is 250, but the 80 is kind of big. And i dont want to put my cd player out of use(its fairly newish) and im sure the classic will put it out of comission. so ig uess i should go for the nano?http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/gallery/index7.html
i found an 8gb nano about 2 weeks ago... its awesome for choosing a nice 1000 or 2 song playlist to jam out to
I got a 30 gig and I hate it. The battery only lasts like 8 hours, they break too easily, and the EQ is crap. I've been checking out other ones and some of the Creativ ones aren't bad. And yeah, the new nano has like 24 hours of battery, but I still think they're too fragile.
Quote by Thornography
The person in the pictures holding the Nano needs a nail clipper.

Pretty sure it's a girl.
Quote by ticklemeemo
I got a 30 gig and I hate it. The battery only lasts like 8 hours, they break too easily, and the EQ is crap. I've been checking out other ones and some of the Creativ ones aren't bad. And yeah, the new nano has like 24 hours of battery, but I still think they're too fragile.

Mine's fine.
iPods don't like more than 6 months. It will either break or get lost/stolen, always. Never fails.

I've only heard good things from the Zune, though.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Quote by ticklemeemo

Creative > Ipod.

I've got a Zen Microphoto, and I would pick it over my sisters nano any day. Even though it is a tad heavy.
Quote by rcw110131

HAHAHAHAHA OMG that's looks SOO bad!!!
apple gets one very important thing right: design.

scrolling through songs on that "thing" looks very unpleasant.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
HAHAHAHAHA OMG that's looks SOO bad!!!
apple gets one very important thing right: design.

scrolling through songs on that "thing" looks very unpleasant.

Because there's no stupid scrollwheel? Yes, it's tragic.

I'd much rather have an FM radio with the ability to record it, a completely customizable EQ with SRS boost, and high quality voice microphone that can seriously be used for recording music rather than a novelty scrollwheel and some dumb games all the while wearing some trendy white earbuds.
Last edited by rcw110131 at Sep 11, 2007,
i have a 30GB Zen vision M and i love it. never had any problems. it froze on me twice in the last year but all you have to do is shove somthin in the resert hole (no its doesnt delete your songs or anythng) and its good.
i like the 80 gig classic because i have a lot of music(not to much but maybe 2.5g's) and planning to get A LOT more and a few TV show episodes which probably take up some memory. wait, i could just get the 8 gig nano. ****. nevermind
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by rcw110131
Because there's no stupid scrollwheel? Yes, it's tragic.

I'd much rather have an FM radio with the ability to record it, a completely customizable EQ with SRS boost, and high quality voice microphone that can seriously be used for recording music rather than a novelty scrollwheel and some dumb games all the while wearing some trendy white earbuds.

Did you get raped by an iPod or something? He was just saying that thing looks disgusting. Which I would agree with. It reminds me of a cigarette lighter or something.
<Han> I love Hitler