My guitar is setup for very low action, so while my technique is sound for the most part, I get the occasional unwanted noise.

I am sure my technique need work as well, but my low action is probably hurting me.

I would rather not raise the action, and so was thinking that some porcelain or ceramic slide might make it easier for me? I am currently using the finger-length glass slide.

Any suggestions at to what type length, thickness would be best for my situation. Also I only do two string slides, I don't do the open chords yet.

Thanks!
The slide material is not going to make it any easier. You will have the same issues no matter what material the slide is made of. If you're looking to play slide, raise your action a little bit. That's the only solution to your problem.
Buy a guitar at the pawn shop or ebay that can be upgraded fairly well, raise the action or file the frets down a bit and you'd have a slide ready guitar.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
either practice, or raise ur action then practice. two choices to do it.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Well I have an acoustic with higher action lying around I guess I can stick some pickups in there and use it as my slide guitar, should work a lot better.

But I was under the impression that certain slides are heavier than others and therefore not as usable on low action?
The slide's weight has to do with the tone it provides. I'm not a slide guitarist so I can't tell you much about the differences but there are plenty on UG that could.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio