I am Neptune, God-King of all the seas. I alone can bend the waters to my will.

Hey everyone, if you could be a god of any religion or made-up religion which would you be and why?

Think about it, and post back. Thanks.

I would be Posiedon/Neptune, whichever you wish to call him, because I have always been fascinated by the sea, ocean, marine life, etc. I guees it's because the same way we always go home to do stuff, that as mammals we would want to return to our evolutionary origins. I say evolutionary origins because scientists say that we emerged from water and evolved into humans. I myself as a Catholic, believe the Bible, we are created by God, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust. Of course, obviously physically, egg and sperm, fetus, human, etc.
Quote by neptune1988
I would be Posiedon/Neptune, whichever you wish to call him, because I have always been fascinated by the sea, ocean, marine life, etc. I guees it's because the same way we always go home to do stuff, that as mammals we would want to return to our evolutionary origins. I say evolutionary origins because scientists say that we emerged from water and evolved into humans. I myself as a Catholic, believe the Bible, we are created by God, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust. Of course, obviously physically, egg and sperm, fetus, human, etc.

Um...what?

That made so little sense...
i thought this would be in reference to that one episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy where they produce the scheme of ed's sea ranch.

i am disappointed
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
how is Neptune a god of a religion?, he was a god in a religion

but anyway i would be NORMAL all ruling God so i can control everything duh.
Quote by Mr_BTP
i thought this would be in reference to that one episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy where they produce the scheme of ed's sea ranch.

i am disappointed

You just made my day.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by Mr_BTP

i am disappointed

x2

Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Rolf's premature facial hair burdens him.

I'm not gonna lie, it would be pretty cool to be Zombie Jesus.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I'd be Jesus.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by GrungePb
how is Neptune a god of a religion?, he was a god in a religion

but anyway i would be NORMAL all ruling God so i can control everything duh.

ditto
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
I already am the God of a religion. Seriously. I'm Super Jesus. I smite fools daily. Hourly. Even minutely. That's not a word, but that's ok. I'm Super Jesus.
Quote by Mr_BTP

i am disappointed

You win the internets. That really brought back some good memories.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Mr.BTP, I actually got the idea for my avatar as Neptune and I chose the reek god as a thumbs up to that Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy episode.
I would be mercury.

Lightning fast FTW

I could nail chicks before they say "hey, thats rape"
Not Enough AssHatery