grammar so what if i dont use grammar im not smart enough to figure out how to use it when i was in school i was busy writing band names on my agenda i didnt pay attention i can try to use grammar and how does it make a difference all really need to know is how to read its not that hard to figure out if its a question or a sentence
sometimes, without punctuation certain ideas will not be expressed right. i cant think of an example right now but it is very important.

dont expect to get a job anytime soon also.

/serious answer
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by rocknrollerman
Grammar. So what if I don't use grammar? I'm not smart enough to figure out how to use it. When I was in school, I was busy writing band names on my agenda. I didn't pay attention. I can try to use grammar but how does it make a difference? All really need to know is how to read. It's not that hard to figure out if it's a question or a sentence.

Fixed.
Last edited by someguitarguy88 at Sep 11, 2007,
No, its not anything unless there is some form of punctuation to declare it a sentence or a question, its just a random assembly of words without punctuation.

Example:

Your way: "You play guitar"

Could be taken as a question: "You play guitar?"

or a sentence: "You play guitar."
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
I dont get it. Are you cool because you wrote band names on your agenda? Or is that why you don't know how to write sentances correctly? What the hell is that? Sounds like a whole bunch of lamness to me.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by rocknrollerman
grammar so what if i dont use grammar im not smart enough to figure out how to use it when i was in school i was busy writing band names on my agenda i didnt pay attention i can try to use grammar and how does it make a difference all really need to know is how to read its not that hard to figure out if its a question or a sentence

While it may not seem like a problem for you because, "Would you like fries with that?" is commonly recognized as a question, some of us appreciate conveying our points in a comprehensible manner.
Quote by LetTheBassPlay
No, its not anything unless there is some form of punctuation to declare it a sentence or a question, its just a random assembly of words without punctuation.

Example:

Your way: "You play guitar"

Could be taken as a question: "You play guitar?"

or a sentence: "You play guitar."

thats the kind of thing i was looking for.

without punctuation, people can see your words but not your "feelings" or "emotions" behind the words. take that however you want TS.

and why do you write band names in your agenda? get a life. seriously.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by rocknrollerman

lol, Nice,
"...extra bacon,
and can I super size that?"
Haha, I just have one thing to say; dumbass.
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.

heh heh^
i dont no about u but sentences that just go on and on and on without ne commas or full stops are a real pain in the ass to read i think grammar is important if you are going to be doing any righting in your lifetime chances are you will i bet your probably going to skip this whole wall of text because its such a pain in the ass to read you use grammar when your speaking as well and who the hell is going to hire you if you cant even string a few words together to make a sentence unless its would you like fries with that snap i went there oh yes i did i dont actually have anything else to say and its a real pain righting this badly

So in conclusion, you suck.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.