ive been playing guitar since december and i was wondering,is little wing a hard song to learn scince ive been playing for about 8 months
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Do you want to sing too???
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30
YOU CAN'T DO IT!!! now go prove me wrong its the only way to learn. It's not that hard and once you get it, it's really fun to play.....
i haven't learned it yet cuz the tab has lots of numbers. i just like to play the chords and arpeggiate some of the notes lol. if u try playing it note for note, u might take a while.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
i practice like around an hour any day..how long did it take you guys to learn it?
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
five minutes for the intro and i really don't care about the rest of the song.....
5 mins for chord progressions, 1 min for the intro like first 2 bars, and made up everything else. if u know the chord progression, it's easy.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Took me a little while cuz I was gonna get paid if i could figure it all out without looking at the tab. I did the whole song in about a week, but i have been playing for almost two years now...It will be hard
hte best part there is playing it with the "Little Wing" soul...
what picture do you guys get when listening to this song?
mines in a late afternoon by the shore...
oh, make that sunset...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

that sounds ridiculously stupid to me...

why don't you just try it and find out?

it would have been so much easier to look up the tab and figure it out then ask a bunch of people you don't know that don't know how well you play that all have different learning advantages and disadvantages.

surely you knew this beforehand, what was the point in making this thread?

FURTHERMORE, its in the wrong forum... try it in the electric guitar forum, trust me, you'll get way better advice there.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I've been playing for a little over 2 years and I can play it just like the tab on UG. Took a while though. I got the drift of it and the general sound really quickly, but for perfection you need a while. I suggest just learning the general sound of it first, and filling in the rest later, rather then learning it 100% perfectly, bar by bar.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
It's one of these songs that you have to SEE how it's played rather than just watching a tab.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||