Page 1 of 2
MY wallet is huge comparred to my old one and it hurts to sit on and its got a fat ass acdc metal face plate on it so i dont want a new one but how fatty are your wallets
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
You're actually complaining about how fat your wallet is?
You're a fool.

fat wallet=money
"Love truth, Pardon error."-Voltaire

My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Gibson Black Beauty
Schecter Avenger
Mesa Triple Rectifier
Marshal 1962 4X12 cab
Dunlop Jazz III's
I dont have anything exessive in there.... 50dollars, 2 gift cards and my student card and a single guitar pick. The Wallet is Fat
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Lol theres ten bucks and its a velcro one so like a notebook.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I have an obscene amount of coins in my wallet and I can't sit on it or else My back starts to hurt
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by James_Water2
MY wallet is huge comparred to my old one and it hurts to sit on and its got a fat ass acdc metal face plate on it so i dont want a new one but how fatty are your wallets

I have a nice thin tri-folf wallet.

I keep anything in my front pockets though so I don't have to deal with sitting on anything and breaking it.
i will have to resort to a Seinfeld solution on this one. Place napkins in your other pocket in order to maintain balance
like a notebook...how about whats in your wallets? 0_o

I have my License, ATM Card, SS card, 120 bucks, Xbox live card

woo..

/hijack
Quote by James_Water2
I dont have anything exessive in there.... 50dollars, 2 gift cards and my student card and a single guitar pick. The Wallet is Fat

I know what you mean. My wallet is stupid fat but it's good 'cause it's impossible to pickpocket and holds lots of junk.
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
I dont carry cash usually, also dont keep your wallet in your backpocket its not good on your back
my wallet folds into thirds, and i have all kinds of cards in it, marine world season pass, library card, kaiser card, school ID like 12 guitar pics, tons of hot topic discount cards. no money, but i have a money order for $850 in the mail on its way to me . so yeah my wallets pretty damn fat
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
I have like 50 bucks, debit card, credit card, driver's license, student ID, auto insurance card, two guitar picks, a four leaf clover, and a few business cards.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

A credit card, a debit card, driver license, my baby picture, and $14. Nope, but my bank account will be after I get my grants
I have purse...

it's mostly full of receipts and my id, student id and NI card. Oh and 1 and 2ps.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
I have purse...

it's mostly full of receipts and my id, student id and NI card. Oh and 1 and 2ps.

EDIT: Your a chick, so um... not so funny now.

I must admit there was a rather large amount of lmaonaisse on those roflwaffles.

Mine is clinically obese. I have $10 worth of 20c coins in there.

But what i was lolling at was this piece of comedic gold.

Quote by Jackolas
Mine needs to lose a few pounds.

... BOOM BOOM!

Last edited by soulflyV at Sep 12, 2007,
Drivers licence, cash card, debit card, various club cards..... about £150 in paper money and about a tenner in change......

Yeah my wallet is so hefty I pay a slave 5p a day to carry it for me
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by James_Water2

I have the same wallet as you

But when it comes to money..

its anorexic.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Mine's pretty fat, but that's because the coin section is filled with pennies that I always seem to keep in my change, not because I'm rich
Quote by James_Water2

That's retarded. Why would you get a metal plated wallet, let alone an AC/DC themed one.

NOBODY CARES WHAT YOUR WALLET LOOKS LIKE.
Mine is about 3/4" thick... I have no money...
Dem Dry Bones
Current read: I Am America (And You Can Too) (Stephen Colbert)
Album of the Week: Four Thieves Gone (The Avett Brothers)
Quote by yawn
I'd ask but it'd get offended.

And I was hoping to be the one to laugh first.

Saxaxe you stole my laughing and I will never forgive you for it. May all your offspring become deformed like that dude in 300. AND I REALLY MEAN IT!
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.

odly, I dont use a wallet, just my pockets.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by Napalmdeth
I dont carry cash usually, also dont keep your wallet in your backpocket its not good on your back

how do you figure that?
my wallets kinda average, just full of receipts, average of 20bux and like 7 cards (only use like 1 of em) and 1~2picks..

kinda average..
My wallet is a fat shit, even without any money in it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
mine has anorexia

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Page 1 of 2