can anyone let me know whats better, the gibson p-94's, duncan phat cats, or the GFS dream 90'S. i wanna put them in a epi les paul plain top and i have fender blues deluxe, a jekyl & hyde ultimate overdrive and i play alot of indie rock and britpop.
yah thats what i was thinking but i hoped i could get similar tone out of the dream 90's just cause i love the price tag.
ha ha, unfortunately when it comes to gear you generally get what you pay for...

So basically there's a reason Gibson charges that much
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
GFS Pickups are actually surprisingly lovely for the price-tag, they are no bare-knuckle, or seymour duncans, but IMO some of their better/more expensive PUPS can come close, but at a fraction of the price.

I havnt personally tried the GFS hum sized p-90, BUT I have ordered it for my yamaha (roughly doing it up for practice)
yah let me know if you like it cause if I don't get the phat cats i'll probablly get the GFS or a jb/jazz set.