i need help with the solo for tears dont fall. im using the power tab and i need an easier way to learn the solo. can anybody break it down for me? or does anyone have any video lessons? im a good guitarist, but for some reason this solo is eluding me.
P.S. sorry if this is the wrong forum, but im playing it on electric guitar, and it didn't really fit into tab talk.
you just need to slow it down to run through it. once you get that first part the solo gets a hell of a lot easier.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
is the solo i have right, it sounds a little strange.

c ----20p17------------17----------------20p17--------------17---------------------
g ----------------20-----------20p17------------------20-----------------------------
c -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
f ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats pretty much it for the start.