Well I'm buying my new Setup now and I'm looking for a good Distortion Pedal for my Half-Stack. I want to try to find a good one for as cheap as I can. And for Classic Rock, and stuff like that... What other pedals should I look into?
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
ooo? lets see. for classic rock, u might want a TubeScreamer. they nail the classic rock sound. also, a rat might be cool to consider. they're not cheap tho. u might want to check out a Tubescreamer from me or sumtin. mine's modded to ts808 specs and other mods for $100. but yea. if u can go more, Fulltone OCD might be cool.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
ooo? lets see. for classic rock, u might want a TubeScreamer. they nail the classic rock sound. also, a rat might be cool to consider. they're not cheap tho. u might want to check out a Tubescreamer from me or sumtin. mine's modded to ts808 specs and other mods for $100. but yea. if u can go more, Fulltone OCD might be cool.

A Tube Screamer now? I'm surprised, I just saw one at the Pawn Shop. They don't look much like Classic Rock, but I will definitely try it out.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
tube screamers are nice....i bought a DS-1 and almost puked though
wait... so what does Tubescreamer look like then? it's really a classic rock/blues pedal.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard