Is it possible to connect more then One Full Stack to a Guitar

Some players i see have 4-6 full stacks on stage some with 6 have said 3 are used for there Dirty sound and the other 3 are for clean

How do you connect more then 1 full stack to a guitar?
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/
I don't think it's "connecting more than one to a guitar" as much as it is "connecting full stacks to each other". I may be wrong, but I think all it is is connecting the guitar to a thing that connects all the stacks. Once again, I don't know for sure but it's what I assume.
Also, I've heard that a lot of bands will have a bunch of stacks on stage just for looks, and only use like two. Kinda funny.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
There are several ways to do it.
You can get a signal splitter, which does just what its name implies so you can plug into multiple amps.
You can also daisy chain certain kinds of amps (marshall, mostly) by running a cable from one input to another.
Yeah, you'd probably use splitter boxes and stuff.
I know Yngwie Malmsteen and Zakk Wylde really only have 2 or 3 of their cabs on, and the rest are just for looks. To me, you would never need to have more than a full stack (I'd rather just have a 30watt or 50watt combo)